• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make this drink to unblock your veins (helps prevent heart attack)

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received this e-mail. I am just postman:o, don't try if you don't believe.:smile:

Imo, unblocked veins helps prevent heart attacks or at least reduces the chance of recurring attack. Again, don't know if it is medically proven.

But the ingredients are not harmful, unless you are allegic to them or they aggrevate certain existing conditions which you already have.

Ingredients For Making Heart Vein Opening Drink Ingredients:
1 cup Lemon juice
1 cup Ginger juice
1 cup Garlic juice
1 cup Apple cider vinegar
Mix all above and simmer in low heat for about 60 minutes or till solution reduces to 3 cups.
Remove solution to cool, then mix 3 cups of natural honey and store it in a jar.
Drink one tablespoon daily before breakfast. Your vein’s blockage will open in most cases.
Enjoy your drink. Taste good too.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received this e-mail. I am just postman:o, don't try if you don't believe.:smile:

Imo, unblocked veins helps prevent heart attacks or at least reduces the chance of recurring attack. Again, don't know if it is medically proven.

But the ingredients are not harmful, unless you are allegic to them or they aggrevate certain existing conditions which you already have.

Ingredients For Making Heart Vein Opening Drink Ingredients:
1 cup Lemon juice
1 cup Ginger juice
1 cup Garlic juice
1 cup Apple cider vinegar
Mix all above and simmer in low heat for about 60 minutes or till solution reduces to 3 cups.
Remove solution to cool, then mix 3 cups of natural honey and store it in a jar.
Drink one tablespoon daily before breakfast. Your vein’s blockage will open in most cases.
Enjoy your drink. Taste good too.

i think someone posted this before.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imo, the ingredients are quite abrasive, so it unblocks the vein (layman understanding:o)

Water prevents blockage, imo.

So got to unblock if it is blocked. If drink water prevents blockage, so no blocked, therefore no need to unlock lor:p

just drink lots of plain water, at least 2 litres a day wull unblock ur veins

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I plan to make the drink, I just buy fresh ones from market and throw everything in the pot lor:o

Many brands of apple cider, for me any one brand will do:smile:

I don't advocate any particular source of supply or distributors:smile:

it's ok.
do you know where to get these ingredients ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sori:(, me newbie:o

Take a swig of the apple cider, does that come with short guys in green apparels? might wake up to find out that, the great, great, great grandon of the old man now with the nerve problem, is the Prime Minister of SINgapore.

:biggrin: it not only clear the veins, clear the head also... ha ha ha ha

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
On fools believe simple brews will melt away your clogged arteries. With all the best cheena doctors old fart can afford for himself and his son' cancer, he wouldn't need to insert a stem to unblock his heart.

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
after it cleans the block pipe in your system it blows a ulcer hole in your stomach and intestine. It causes more pain.

Just be moderate, drink regularly weaker strength apple cider vinegar will do. Less can also means good.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fish Oil

fish-oil-companies.jpg

If I plan to make the drink, I just buy fresh ones from market and throw everything in the pot lor:o

Many brands of apple cider, for me any one brand will do:smile:

I don't advocate any particular source of supply or distributors:smile:

No one mention fish oil for joints health.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even apple cider vinegar is not medically proven. But ppl take it in the hope that positive representations are true.

after it cleans the block pipe in your system it blows a ulcer hole in your stomach and intestine. It causes more pain.

Just be moderate, drink regularly weaker strength apple cider vinegar will do. Less can also means good.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
But wait the pills got too much mercury etc etc. how:confused:
So far so good leh, no jaundice or itchy skin(liver still functioning well)...get from reputable TCM shops like my old mum. Boil it with black chicken, wolfberries, bai qi...alittle bitter but Chinese says-"ku ko leong yeot"!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you dont misunderstand. I appreciate that you volunteered the info for forumers consideration. Just that I am always weary of chinese medicine in pill form.

I did help one prc guy pack tianchi in capsules, then dawned on me if the brown power is pure:confused:

But if TCM quality assurance is ok then ok lor.

Like I said take what makes you feel good, as long as it is not harmful:(.

P.s I smoke:o:*:

So far so good leh, no jaundice or itchy skin(liver still functioning well)...get from reputable TCM shops like my old mum. Boil it with black chicken, wolfberries, bai qi...alittle bitter but Chinese says-"ku ko leong yeot"!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
No misunderstanding, bro! Just happen to know "Tien chi" is gd bcos been taking it since as a teenager! U can try quitting the cigarettes...just try then!