• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make more babies please Singaporean.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY ask you guys to make more babie, 2 is enough also from him ,now maybe half a dozen will make him very happy.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Singapore citizens encouraged to make babies on ‘National Night’

.By Jordan Chittley | Daily Buzz – 21 hours ago.. .

Mentos and BBH launched a campaign and rap so people will make babies on National Day

For people who live in Singapore today is their day to do their civic duty and what one advertising firm has in mind is a lot more fun than voting or cleaning up a park.

The country has seen a declining population for years so Mentos mints and advertising firm Bartle Bogle Hegarty have declared tonight "National Night." The idea of the night is to increase the population by making babies. We'll let you figure out the details.

And the best part about the campaign is the hilarious rap and YouTube video that encourages people to get their national night on and let their patriotism explode.

According to Business Insider, the number of baby boomers reaching the age of 65 is growing and almost half of men and a third of women between the ages of 30 and 34 remain single. So with this fact and Singapore celebrating its independence from Malaysia 47 years ago today, Mentos is trying to make sure Singapore is around for a long time to come.

"Celebrate National Night by giving our country the population spurt it so desperately needs, reads the Mentos Singapore Facebook page. "Your mission if you choose to accept it, is to help Mentos make Singapore the most awesome little red dot of all time."

Mentos, not wanting to support one-night stands, mentions that only secure adults in long-term relationships should take part.

If you are wondering how a government that bans chewing gum is allowing this to happen, it turns out that the usually stiff politicians are looking the other way. Adrian Chan of BBH told the Financial Times they didn't need any government clearance and so far the government isn't shutting it down.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Singapore leaders have tried many different tactics over the years to get people to make babies. They've offered baby bonus tax breaks, government-paid maternity leaves and have set up a special group to help singles meet. Maybe this viral video will finally convince people to take action.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
LKY ask you guys to make more babie, 2 is enough also from him ,now maybe half a dozen will make him very happy.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro,

baby making is originally a very enjoyable process, who don't like having sex? point is, the social engineering process fucked the whole thing up. my most sincere plea to the government, you truly like the TFR to go up, do seriously consider the following:
1. decrease the population density.
2. increase liveable floor area for HDB pigeon holes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex *may* lead to baby making, but it need not be so.

There is birth control. Use it.

Have plenty of sex but don't make babies in Singapore. A childhood in Singapore is a fucked up experience, especially in these times.

Your sperm should go into the rubbish dump or flushed down the sewage system, not fertilizing an egg.

If you like children...
An analogy: I may like dogs, but that does not necessarily mean that I have to keep one. You can bring your dog over to my place, I can play with it, but at the end of the day, you take it home, you feed it, take it for a walk and clean up its shit.

And fuck you PAP govt. Don't justify your pro-FT bias by blaming the fertility 'problem'. It is not a problem at all. You are just greedy for that 6 million population size.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should sweeten the deal with a one-for-one exchange program -- send home one foreign trash with every baby born by true blue singaporean couple

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex *may* lead to baby making, but it need not be so.

There is birth control. Use it.

Have plenty of sex but don't make babies in Singapore. A childhood in Singapore is a fucked up experience, especially in these times.

Your sperm should go into the rubbish dump or flushed down the sewage system, not fertilizing an egg.

If you like children...
An analogy: I may like dogs, but that does not necessarily mean that I have to keep one. You can bring your dog over to my place, I can play with it, but at the end of the day, you take it home, you feed it, take it for a walk and clean up its shit.

And fuck you PAP govt. Don't justify your pro-FT bias by blaming the fertility 'problem'. It is not a problem at all. You are just greedy for that 6 million population size.

sometimes the sperm and the eg may not create anything

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,

baby making is originally a very enjoyable process, who don't like having sex? point is, the social engineering process fucked the whole thing up. my most sincere plea to the government, you truly like the TFR to go up, do seriously consider the following:
1. decrease the population density.
2. increase liveable floor area for HDB pigeon holes.

Bro Zhihau.

Baby making is a pleasureable moments , the femle are as lively as torrential rain, and the male is as voluble as water spout.

5 mins of pleasure and 9 months of hard labour, just to please the govt.....any extra incentive from them?.......:biggrin::smile::cool:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
5 mins of pleasure and 9 months of hard labour, just to please the govt.....any extra incentive from them?.......:biggrin::smile::cool:

bro,
you should know better, 9 months of carrying the child is nothing compared to what comes after that :o:o:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
you should know better, 9 months of carrying the child is nothing compared to what comes after that :o:o:o

Consider the odds of getting that one shot!, 50 to 50 million, 'wrigglers' are fired...& nine months later than come out becomes a perpetual burden or joy?