• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make A Virtue Out of Necessity!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be a blessing in disguise for the WP if indeed YSL had numerous adulterous affairs as reported in the media.

No one is going to blame WP for what YSL did if it was done without WP's knowledge.

In fact if WP sacks YSL, Singaporeans wld respect WP more for its moral high ground.

WP is far more important than YSL and sacking YSL wont harm its image.

It may be good for HG SMC go for a bye-election. WP may win by a bigger margin. WP shd take this this opportunity to gauge the sentiments of Singaporeans towards the pap.

I dont think the pap relishes facing WP in a contest. How things have changed in two years for the pap

It will be win-win for WP. The losers may be YSL and the PAP.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to know that you are finally seeing my wisdom.

But I am afraid,it's rather a wee bit too late for WP who had the golden opportunity to turn the whole sex saga to their favor.Besides,after seeing how pathetically they performed in the parliament ,do we really need WP as our representative? The fact that WP had openly declared it's ambition to form a coalition with PAP ; is it not sending shivers down your spine as a true blooded opposition to PAP?

And I don't buy that WP is free from the knowledge that Yaw is a scoundrel....by looking at the posts of WP supporters here it seems to have been a common knowledge.And womanizers cannot operate alone like a lone ranger.Every bit of their mannerism and body language is part of that culture.I speculate Sylvia Lim as a single woman must have been targeted and Yaw could very well have scored.Otherwise how to explain a guy like Yaw who had openly declared that he voted for PAP and yet good enough for WP selection as it's flag bearer in Hougang ?!!!......does it remotely makes any sense !

Anyway,I agree with you it's time that we should not be blinded by our hate for PAP.Hence we cannot accept a defective opposition party by default.

Last edited:

Bersik 2.0

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Uw_rdvR9fCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw_rdvR9fCk&list=FLzhdGapShYNUZ_gte2W2yAw&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rgin
Good to know that you are finally seeing my wisdom.

But I am afraid,it's rather a wee bit too late for WP who had the golden opportunity to turn the whole sex saga to their favor.Besides,after seeing how pathetically they performed in the parliament ,do we really need WP as our representative? The fact that WP had openly declared it's ambition to form a coalition with PAP ; is it not sending shivers down your spine as a true blooded opposition to PAP?

And I don't buy that WP is free from the knowledge that Yaw is a scoundrel....by looking at the posts of WP supporters here it seems to have been a common knowledge.And womanizers cannot operate alone like a lone ranger.Every bit of their mannerism and body language is part of that culture.I speculate Sylvia Lim as a single woman must have been targeted and Yaw could very well have scored.Otherwise how to explain a guy like Yaw who had openly declared that he voted for PAP and yet good enough for WP selection as it's flag bearer in Hougang ?!!!......does it remotely makes any sense !

Anyway,I agree with you it's time that we should not be blinded by our hate for PAP.Hence we cannot accept a defective opposition party by default.

I really dont know what YSL did and want to give him the benefit of the doubt. What I am saying is that even if WP wants to discipline YSL, it can be a win-win situation for WP.

I dont see how the pap can win in HG now. It wld be a tight and resounding slap for PAP if the WP roams in with a bigger winning margin.

The ground anger for the pap is deafening.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hey Leongsam. Aren't u tired of your same old joke? Post something that's more value-adding lah. Same old boring stuff, not becoming of a forum host man.

There is nothing more boring than your "help the sick and the poor" crap that you post on a daily basis.

If you want to surround yourself with the dregs of society, be my guest. However, spare the rest of us your constant preaching about how bad the govt is because they don't dispense free money to those who can't be bothered to earn it for themselves.

In the meantime, I'll continue on my mission to defend the sound and pragmatic policies of the govt that admire immensely.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing more boring than your "help the sick and the poor" crap that you post on a daily basis.

If you want to surround yourself with the dregs of society, be my guest. However, spare the rest of us your constant preaching about how bad the govt is because they don't dispense free money to those who can't be bothered to earn it for themselves.

In the meantime, I'll continue on my mission to defend the sound and pragmatic policies of the govt that admire immensely.

Suit yourself, but mind that brain of yours. Telling the same old joke over and over again is a sign of dementia setting in.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be a blessing in disguise for the WP if indeed YSL had numerous adulterous affairs as reported in the media.

It may be good for HG SMC go for a bye-election. WP may win by a bigger margin. WP shd take this this opportunity to gauge the sentiments of Singaporeans towards the pap.

I dont think the pap relishes facing WP in a contest. How things have changed in two years for the pap

It will be win-win for WP. The losers may be YSL and the PAP.

PAP don't give a damn and the result is not going to tilt the number of PAP members in parliament. People vote for MP's promises and not his personal life. If it ain't broken don't fix it, even if it is broken just leave it, doing either one will only harm and not help.

i still don't understand why swing voters like you can allow PAP to gang rape the people lives without people approval and not forgive YSL for using his dick on couple of consenting women. I don't know what else to say

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
But wait, did YSL ask for forgiveness in the first place? That's the key.

Goh Meng Seng

PAP don't give a damn and the result is not going to tilt the number of PAP members in parliament. People vote for MP's promises and not his personal life. If it ain't broken don't fix it, even if it is broken just leave it, doing either one will only harm and not help.

i still don't understand why swing voters like you can allow PAP to gang rape the people lives without people approval and not forgive YSL for using his dick on couple of consenting women. I don't know what else to say

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But wait, did YSL ask for forgiveness in the first place? That's the key.

Goh Meng Seng

Why should he seek forgiveness from public and he needn't even apologise. Must he seek approval to have sex in future? Was it a crime, any casualty as a result and did anyone lost his property? This is just a family private matter. The only forgiveness he should seek is from his wife and no one else. She has forgiven him and that is it! The lesson we learned is how magnanimous a woman she was while under media stress. May be we should take a leaf from her..

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But wait, did YSL ask for forgiveness in the first place?
Goh Meng Seng

If you have known the source of this whole saga, it was started when Yaw sought forgiveness from his own church and was betrayed by his own church people. They broke it to TR Emeritus that leaked the whole affair, ironically defying their own religion belief that GOD is very forgiving. Like Alex said in his blog, religion and politics should not mix.