• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

makcik asked sinkies to help build bridges

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...mah-yacobs-new-year-message-9823152?cid=FBcna

President Halimah Yacob calls on Singaporeans to build bridges

In her New Year message, Mdm Halimah thanked Singaporeans for giving her the chance to serve as President.

last few week, she asked sinkies to help maintain her Istana garden

now she say help to build bridges

next week she will asked us to help repair HDB lifts

sinkies were not given a chance to vote and she

ownself song ownself say we gave her a chance

do good, good for nothing

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In the course of the past three months, I have continued to reach out to many Singaporeans from all walks of life, something which I will carry on doing throughout my presidency."

my uncle say puki mak will continue to go around feeding swans and shaking hands what a world best job.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is she thanking? the porlumpars?, I never voted for her, would not vote for her... What build bridges?, by sELECTED, she has already burned all the bridges, no shame, earning so much, in which we have to pay whether we like or not through taxes etc.

All she does is gardening....if she wants to build bridges, tell the government to pay her an affordable renumeration, say a token of S$10 a month...then talk about building bridges. no shame!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How can she talk about uniting when her election was one of the most divisive in Singapore history.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly is her main role as President? Is she even started doing that within her 100 days in office when other countries' President need to account to the people?

Oh.....nevermind. Forget about even asking.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What exactly is her main role as President? Is she even started doing that within her 100 days in office when other countries' President need to account to the people?

Her main role is to safeguard the national reserves. But how much there is, she does not know. So, if some tells her there is 5 cents in the national reserve, she safeguards 5 cents lah.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

"In the course of the past three months, I have continued to reach out to many Singaporeans from all walks of life, something which I will carry on doing throughout my presidency."
my uncle say you did not seem to believe what he say and marcik say :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's thanking the 70% who voted PAP, who gave them the rights to do whatever they want, which indirectly put her up there.

Whether it is 70% or 30% - 100% is paying another, how many years? for this idiot?, we paid for 'black blob' how many millions?, the cousin Tony, now this one?. How dumb, can the people of Singapore get?, especially the 70%.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her main role is to safeguard the national reserves. But how much there is, she does not know. So, if some tells her there is 5 cents in the national reserve, she safeguards 5 cents lah.

cannot leh.
paid millon$ to safeguard 5cents.

is like spending $10k to repair a 20 years old Dahasu car.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot leh.
paid millon$ to safeguard 5cents.

is like spending $10k to repair a 20 years old Dahasu car.

But we paid a few millions for a Thambi in his Dhoti, sleeping on his hemp bed guarding the "treasury", in Singapore anything is possible. A Volunteer is paid million dollars too, in SMRT & we have an Indian now Malay Macik, paid a million to do gardening & now, want to build "bridges".

So what is not possible?, to spend $100k to repair a broken down Ford Cortina MK II?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the PAP did not divide the population along racial lines there would be no need for bridges in the first place.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Machik, I say fuck you lah! You were not elected, but selected by the corrupt dishonourable bastard who will soon die of his cancer relapse.