• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Majority" Thais wants Junta govt to stay on after getting new charter

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, this poll is as "accurate" as ST poll on people wanting PAP; and online poll on people not wanting PAP.

"Majority" wants Junta to stay on after getting new charter

A majority of people want the government of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to stay on for another two years to pursue with reforms after the new constitution has been promulgated, according to an opinion survey conducted by the National Institute for Development Administration or Nida Poll.

The poll was carried out between Aug 17-22 on 2,500 people aged 18 and over of various levels of education and occupations to compile their opinion on "one year of Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha as prime minister."

Asked what they think about Gen Prayut after one year as prime minister, 46.50% of the respondents said he had performed his duties fairly well and 38.80% very well, reasoning that the country had been in peace without political conflict during the past year under his leadership although he had some shortcomings in solving the economic problems. The rest said otherwise.

Concerning Gen Prayut's leadership, 70.96% said he was a military-styled leader, 15.92% said he was a democratic leader, 10.60% said he held a mixed personality of a military and democratic leader, 0.08% thought he had no leadership at all, and 2.44% no answers.

On Gen Prayut's decisiveness, 85.10% thought he dared to make important political and administrative decisions; 9.40% said he still lacked decisiveness regarding important political and administrative matters; 2% said he was decisive on some matters but undecided on others; and 3.50% no comments.

Regarding transparency and accountability, 70.80% of the respondents said Gen Prayut's performances were transparent with accountability; 10.70% said otherwise; and the rest had no comments.

Asked how would they vote if there is a referendum today on whether the Prayut government should stay on in power for another two years to carry out reforms before elections after the new charter has been in place, the majority or 55.30% said they would vote for it to stay on; 19.20% said they would vote against it; 20.20% said they would abstain from voting; and the rest were uncertain.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/pol...yut-govt-to-stay-on-after-getting-new-charter

_77391678_023745241-1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'll vote for him if only I'm allowed just like I always vote for PAP.

fuxx the weed last night is screwing me

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Thai people clearly prefer the Junta over the elected governments, which had to endure endless street protests that hurt the livelihoods of the ordinary people. With the Junta around, there has been stability in Thailand for a long time. Sinkies and Chinks have started to flock back to Bangkok for holidays, which means better incomes for the local Thais who depend a lot on tourism income.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll vote for him if only I'm allowed just like I always vote for PAP.

fuxx the weed last night is screwing me

No need for anyone to vote for the Junta. They need not get any votes to be Government. Suka suka just use guns and tanks can already. Election for fuck?

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai people clearly prefer the Junta over the elected governments, which had to endure endless street protests that hurt the livelihoods of the ordinary people. With the Junta around, there has been stability in Thailand for a long time. Sinkies and Chinks have started to flock back to Bangkok for holidays, which means better incomes for the local Thais who depend a lot on tourism income.

Ya . And got bombed to pieces

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You just wait. The longer the Junta riules, the lesser people stay patient with them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since 'majority' support them then just hold elections to get mandate.
Likewise vile pappies dun hide behind grcs and have only smcs....one man one vote for one seat