• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Majority of sinkies are stupid and ugly due to ancestors' smoking habit and poor diet

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Majority of sinkies are stupid and ugly due to ancestors' smoking habit and poor

They can do the same job at a much lower cost. That helps employers reduce costs, slow inflation and reduce the number of sinkies in the office. Most employers do not like to hire Sinkies because of their inferior gene quality, reservist liabilities or maternity leave. Foreigners do not have to serve reservist, and much fewer of them go on maternity leave. With each passing year, more and more Sinkies would be told to change profession to driving taxis after they have taught the foreign talents all they know, which wouldn't take long anyway.

Sinkies want it this way because they voted it this way. This would benefit Sinkapoor in the long run when the demographic shift is complete, and the private sector is dominated by foreigners at all levels, excluding security guard and driving taxis.

Cool off your inane rhetoric, Scroball. It's getting a wee bit tiresome and hey, you're so predictable. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Majority of sinkies are stupid and ugly due to ancestors' smoking habit and poor

Cool off your inane rhetoric, Scroball. It's getting a wee bit tiresome and hey, you're so predictable. :biggrin:

I thought JohnTan was supposed to be me.

BTW nobody will ever guess my other nick. The guys who hate me as Leongsam love me dearly as my alter ego.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BTW nobody will ever guess my other nick. The guys who hate me as Leongsam love me dearly as my alter ego.

Your other nick is not tat difficult to guess. If I guess right, will you give me the honorary Infp-C?
The only difficulty in guessing it right is because of the time, but this will be easily resolved if you admit tat you let someone use
the nick during the times you're sleeping. Everybody needs to sleep, right? :biggrin:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must be that kapkia twit.

jw5

Loyal

Your other nick has got to be "zhihau". :p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ZXZW60MQx-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[h=1]我猜 ~ 不像原住民的原住民[/h]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ugliest are the Honkies, similar short arse with the Pommies and Pommie are horse face look.

Honkies women are good at prostituting hersekf to horse gade Pommies...

It is true. Most sinkies are ugly. It's a fact.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1556811869942.png

1556811889572.png

1556811932181.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that sinkies in general seem to have poor genes.

The average guy looks like a twat , the average gal looks only passable wth crazy makeup.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vast majority of sinkies look like orcs and hobbits from Lord of the Rings due to their degeneration from breathing in second hand smoke and affected by alcohol when their early ancestors came to singapore as coolies. Their ancestors smoked opium and drink alcohol when they were pregnant with child, creating lots of retarded ugly children and spreading such genes through their gene pool.

They also don't know how to eat healthy food but kept on eating crappy preserved food with no nutrients. Therefore their babies didn't have the nutrients to grow big and smart brains.

Only very very few singaporeans look like gracious beautiful elegant elves. Most are stupid and look ugly.

They are also not creative, cannot think for themselves, cannot see the big picture and have no balls. Just like to complain.

The smart ones are those who manage to preserve their North Asian looks. Those who look 'local' are the ones with degenerated genes.

LKY was wrong when he said sinkies are dumb due to genes alone, the major factor is due to lifestyle and diet.
Why your mother n sisters selling their CCCBs in Desker n Petain??

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be ginfreely

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. When they built Esplanade they wonder who will appreciate the Atas concerts and musicals.