• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahmad is a jewish word

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The word 'mahmad' in the Hebrew Bible

Here is something I picked up. In the Hebrew Bible mahmad is an adjective and not a name. In Hebrew 'mahmad' is an adjective which refers an envied person, a desired person, a beautiful person, someone praiseworthy.

"The adjective מַחְמָד mahmad is used about 12 times in the Hebrew text - all as adjectives and not as names. For instance, in Ezekiel it is written:

אֱמֹ֣ר׀ לְבֵ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל כֹּֽה־אָמַר֮ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִה֒ הִנְנִ֨י מְחַלֵּ֤ל אֶת־מִקְדָּשִׁי֙ גְּאֹ֣ון עֻזְּכֶ֔ם מַחְמַ֥ד עֵֽינֵיכֶ֖ם וּמַחְמַ֣ל נַפְשְׁכֶ֑ם וּבְנֵיכֶ֧ם וּבְנֹֽותֵיכֶ֛ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר עֲזַבְתֶּ֖ם בַּחֶ֥רֶב יִפֹּֽלוּ׃

Speak unto the house of Israel, so says the Lord YHWH: Look at me, I will profane my sanctuary, the glory of your strength, the desire [mahmad] of your eyes, and the gift of your soul; your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword. 24:21
Here 'mahmad' is an adjective used to describe sight pleasing to the eye [as the previous verses provided the context] of the beloved- Solomon himself; this verse was from the point of view of the Lover. In fact, the adjective in this verse is plural and is mahamadim:

חִכֹּו֙ מַֽמְתַקִּ֔ים וְכֻלֹּ֖ו מַחֲמַדִּ֑ים זֶ֤ה דֹודִי֙ וְזֶ֣ה רֵעִ֔י בְּנֹ֖ות יְרוּשָׁלִָֽם׃

His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely [mahamadim]. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

OSTB : This is as per the Jewish books. As per the Jewish people. Its all jewish, jewish, jewish

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The word 'mahmad' in the Hebrew Bible

Here is something I picked up. In the Hebrew Bible mahmad is an adjective and not a name. In Hebrew 'mahmad' is an adjective which refers an envied person, a desired person, a beautiful person, someone praiseworthy.

"The adjective מַחְמָד mahmad is used about 12 times in the Hebrew text - all as adjectives and not as names. For instance, in Ezekiel it is written:

אֱמֹ֣ר׀ לְבֵ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל כֹּֽה־אָמַר֮ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִה֒ הִנְנִ֨י מְחַלֵּ֤ל אֶת־מִקְדָּשִׁי֙ גְּאֹ֣ון עֻזְּכֶ֔ם מַחְמַ֥ד עֵֽינֵיכֶ֖ם וּמַחְמַ֣ל נַפְשְׁכֶ֑ם וּבְנֵיכֶ֧ם וּבְנֹֽותֵיכֶ֛ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר עֲזַבְתֶּ֖ם בַּחֶ֥רֶב יִפֹּֽלוּ׃

Speak unto the house of Israel, so says the Lord YHWH: Look at me, I will profane my sanctuary, the glory of your strength, the desire [mahmad] of your eyes, and the gift of your soul; your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword. 24:21
Here 'mahmad' is an adjective used to describe sight pleasing to the eye [as the previous verses provided the context] of the beloved- Solomon himself; this verse was from the point of view of the Lover. In fact, the adjective in this verse is plural and is mahamadim:

חִכֹּו֙ מַֽמְתַקִּ֔ים וְכֻלֹּ֖ו מַחֲמַדִּ֑ים זֶ֤ה דֹודִי֙ וְזֶ֣ה רֵעִ֔י בְּנֹ֖ות יְרוּשָׁלִָֽם׃

His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely [mahamadim]. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

OSTB : This is as per the Jewish books. As per the Jewish people. Its all jewish, jewish, jewish

Please delete your post. It is blasphemy!!

Most moslems have said that 'mahmad' and 'mahamadim' refers to mahomet, the arabian 'prophet', the guy who took 8 times to carry out a successful robbery.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most moslems have said that 'mahmad' and 'mahamadim' refers to mahomet, the arabian 'prophet', the guy who took 8 times to carry out a successful robbery.
nabez, at that time where got motosikal for getaway.
nowsadays different, as it's a way to sucessful living :whistling:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing called "moslems", that's a kafir imbecilic corruption of the actual term.

You are talking of kafir christian swindlers and fraudsters who robbed niggers blind and colonized much of the world wiping off the natives in americas australia along the way.

this is one tiong you could say was useful

here's how to beat up a kafir christian cowboy, tiong style

(too bad, real life tiongs are not as able as him)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when they first came out of arabia, thet were saracens. According to historians, based on greek and roman records, they had no religion.

According to the arabs themselves, they had their own pre-islamic beliefs. They weren't without religion.

s351akumwdj81.jpg