• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mahathir Won Against All Odds

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Therapist ask me I cry is it because she good therapy I said no I cry because of Najib
i cry for najib too by cooking and eating quinoa and vege mapo tofu.

JkuNg%xyQP+YymSo+0uZUA.jpg

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historically and geographically, these two states closer to Brunei?

A Maybank analyst told me that Sabah alone is potentially worth as much as philippines because they have a lot of natural resources, such as rare-earth elements and fisheries. Sarawak is even bigger but not as easy to develop as Sabah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mahathir, maybe next Anwar to rule, Mudland is going backwards 30 years ago. what fucking change.

Mudland is indeed moving forward. It got rid of the biggest crook that country has.
Hopefully, in my last days on Earth, Mahathir will have a zest to put in institutions that will ensure that democracy is preserved and strengthened.
Sending the Perak Sultan and Najib to jail would be a good start.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Umno leadership should have dumped najib during the onset of 1MBD saga. But instead they choosed to close rank with this liability and dragged the entire alliance down the drain.

If not for this, DR M and his loyalists would probably remain in Umno and opposition won't make much inroad.

Ineffectual and dud leadership will only brought upon disaster results. Another good example is the correlation between SDP performance and Csj unpopularity . His continual leadership could only means SDP will not surpass the 40% mark even with PT around.

But unlike sdp, there is hope for umno at least I expect serious challengers to Najib leadership within.