• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir : We should claim back Singapoore as part of Malaysia! (Mahathir thinks he's Malaysia's LKY, while he's actually only Malaysia's Lim Tean)

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M >>>>>>>>>>> than LKY old fart harry lee whose own children have quibbled in public and fallen out

with two of his children having to flee the country to escape the ire of his handpicked favorite son eunuch loong's ire

pure comedy :roflmao:

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old horse, God also him, Hantu also him. Same same pattern, nothing change.
It is so obviously we can take reference from the so called MY 509 general election and its aftermath. PUI!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
did the "dishonorable son" (eunuch loong) solve the oxley road saga?

or everything was swept under the carpet as usual?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
His days on earth are numbered, so he is going for broke. He has nothing to lose, so he is stirring shit.

Since the best defence is a good offence, Sg needs to conduct preemptive strikes on m'sian military, electrical and communication installations. Don't mess with our SAF!:biggrin:
My unit we all ready to strike at the stretch of seafood restaurants. Deal a decisive blow to their sea food supplies. Majulah! :thumbsup:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need for SAF. Indonesia will do the job by themselves.

Dr M’s claim on Riau Islands has no legal basis, says Indonesia​

FMT Reporters
-
June 23, 2022 8:44 AM
992Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

tun-mahathir-mohamad-fmt-230622-1.jpg

Indonesia says a senior politician like Dr Mahathir Mohamad should not be making baseless statements that can harm friendship.
PETALING JAYA: The Indonesian foreign ministry says Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s claim that the Riau Islands should be part of Malaysia has no legal basis.
Ministry spokesman Teuku Faizasyah said the Riau Islands are internationally recognised as an Indonesian province.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now this

I wasn’t asking Malaysia to claim S’pore and Riau, says Dr M​

FMT Reporters
-
June 23, 2022 2:52 PM
308Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

mahathir-mohamad-fmt-160522-1.jpg
Dr Mahathir Mohamad said losing Pulau Batu Puteh is ‘no big deal’ as Malaysia was awarded sovereignty over Pulau Ligitan and Sipadan Island.
PETALING JAYA: Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad has clarified comments he made at a congress on Sunday, saying he was not asking Malaysia to claim Singapore and the Riau Islands.
Mahathir said reports quoting him as saying so were inaccurate, adding that he was merely pointing out how Malaysia was overly concerned about Pulau Batu Puteh’s sovereignty.
“I am not asking Malaysia to claim the ‘land’ that we had lost.
“I am trying to point out that we are so concerned over losing a table-size rock but never about bigger parts of Malaysia when they were taken from us. Losing Pulau Batu Puteh is no big deal,” he said in a statement.

“I am not asking Malaysia to claim the ‘land’ that we had lost.

“I am trying to point out that we are so concerned over losing a table-size rock but never about bigger parts of Malaysia when they were taken from us. Losing Pulau Batu Puteh is no big deal,” he said in a statement.

The Pejuang president said it was the Johor government that made the mistake of denying that Pulau Batu Puteh, or Pedra Branca, belonged to the state.

He said there would be no dispute over its sovereignty now had that denial not been made.

“We should be grateful that the World Court awarded Pulau Ligitan and Sipadan Island to us. They are much more valuable than Pulau Batu Puteh – just a rock outcrop.

“We should be thankful that Indonesia has not disputed the award. Really, we are not grateful for our gains.”

This follows a report by Singapore’s The Straits Times that Mahathir suggested that Riau and Singapore be reclaimed since they were historically “Malay land”.

“We should demand not just that Pedra Branca or Pulau Batu Puteh, be given back to us. We should also demand Singapore as well as the Riau Islands, as they are ‘Tanah Melayu’,” the report quoted him as saying.

Yesterday, Indonesia’s foreign ministry said Mahathir’s claim had no legal basis as the Riau Islands were internationally recognised as an Indonesian province.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb sinkie take. Like putin, they will attack once you have a retard in charge. Like biden. Like fag son. Already durian is going to china. You have the last good season nkw because they are on lockdown.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per Goh chok tong, his famous tag line,"The last lap".

I think Mahathir is on his last lap. No need to think too much of him. No legacy for him. At least LKY is still being remembered fondly for his work with 1st to 3rd Generation Singaporean. But beyond 2025,the LKY effect is wearing off real fast.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Dr M should deserve credit.

no ASEAN country ever produced any civilization, intellectuals, brains, history, philosopher, empire, religious, cultural or other influence on the world. or such.

for him to lead tiny but extremely diverse malaysia that was burdened with kafir pendatang chink and ah neh dumped by wily poms on malaya, and lead it to build

what was the tallest buildings in the world at the time, and still the tallest twin towers
planned city, clean, green, orderly, functional like Putrajaya
two national car brands like Proton & perodua (granted they haven't been roaring successes because Malaysia is just too small, too many kafir pendatang in it and asean natives are dumb, plain & simple. warm weather countries are all failures.)

silterra. ic manufacture, design, test assembly etc
motorcycle manufacturer brand
medical device aerospace (mro and parts, airframe, structure etc) pharma chemicals

all in all, not too bad, but not as good as his early promise

you could say it's not 100 out of 100
not even 90 out of 100
but more like 70 to 75 out of 100 he's scored

considering the constraints, i think he's done a great job

far better than his contemporaries or comparators

compared to that old fart harry lee could hardly score 32 out of 100

his own children have fallen out in public over oxley road and other nonsense
his two children have left the country and his grandson lives in exile for all intents and purposes

is that a success?
:tongue:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Malaysia take steps to "reclaim Singapore" they would have to face the mighty RSAF and all the assets of the technologically advanced SAF, its fit and ready full time servicemen and women, as well as the mobilized reservists.
Depending how fast and far the RSAF flies, and how swift the combined arms adavance, the Malaysians may regret.