• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir to extend time as PM

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
95577638-EAE8-4B3E-A9CE-67EB5F7664BC.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So you happy or sad? What's your view aside from posting these articles? You agree with Dr M or disagree?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you happy or sad? What's your view aside from posting these articles? You agree with Dr M or disagree?
Of course as an investor I think it’s better that Mahathir passed it to Anwar who was doing finance last time and should be pro investment pro business.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ultimately we should leave for the m'sia people to decide what is best for them.

if you're an outsider like me, I would agree with old horse that he remains as PM for 1-2 years.
.. but his main task is to recover back $B lost...and go after the other crooks, the corruption cases,
the murder case, etc

anwar should be the deputy PM and focus on how to get the economy back on its feet, dealing with China, etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ultimately we should leave for the m'sia people to decide what is best for them.

if you're an outsider like me, I would agree with old horse that he remains as PM for 1-2 years.
.. but his main task is to recover back $B lost...and go after the other crooks, the corruption cases,
the murder case, etc

anwar should be the deputy PM and focus on how to get the economy back on its feet, dealing with China, etc
So you think Malaysians should get back justice from crooks instead of being forgiving and live and let live like what the Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers expected me to?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anwar will be released in a matter of days. So it will be like the old days, M is PM, Anwar is DPM (he will take over the post from his wife).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be what you psychopath meant by good old days: PM “orchestrating” a “Gestapo-style” smear campaign on DPM according to the DPM.

FE3F6940-DB63-4A44-A1E5-DD7DC1460EAD.jpeg

Anwar will be released in a matter of days. So it will be like the old days, M is PM, Anwar is DPM (he will take over the post from his wife).

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I am humbly concerned, the Tun can remain as PM for as long as his health permits. Anwar can further consolidate his PKR credentials among the rakyat and succeed as PM in due course for at least another 2 GEs. UMNO will not recover for a long long time.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I am humbly concerned, the Tun can remain as PM for as long as his health permits. Anwar can further consolidate his PKR credentials among the rakyat and succeed as PM in due course for at least another 2 GEs. UMNO will not recover for a long long time.
Umno will be in the doldrums if the likes of jamaluddin or Hishamuddin takes over because they are the anti Chinese m&ds. N Hishamuddin is totally incompetent. He mucked up on the search for mh370 because he was lying outright on where the plane is. So basically umno is dead in the water for the foreseeable future. N it's too soon for Anwar to take over. The 2 year time frame also benefits Anwar as he does need some rest n recovery as his health is not good. Let mahatir stay n solve problems because there are alot of issues. The cock up with appointing ah Guan is a good example. Time also not on madhatter side as he is old. And Anwar also cannot stay long because of his health. The PH needs to concentrate on its next gen leaders soon..like Anwar daughter..if not mudland cannot move forward