• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir may not survive this

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20220831-WA0000.jpg

Can a 97 year old man survive this?
Is he human ?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say I bad but it be nice for some peace and quiet without kutty talking all the time. :unsure:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without him, Najib and his cronies will still be stealing.
So? They not stealing from me. Najib govt saw highest growth in living standards. National unity strongest. Unlike kutty, he is corrupt and capable. Some people jealous just can't handle that. :unsure:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? They not stealing from me. Najib govt saw highest growth in living standards. National unity strongest. Unlike kutty, he is corrupt and capable. Some people jealous just can't handle that. :unsure:
Any govt can raise living standards by borrowing and digging deeper into debt.

Mahathir raised it without stealing, bribing voters, plundering national assets nor plunging the nation into unrecoverable debt.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any govt can raise living standards by borrowing and digging deeper into debt.

Mahathir raised it without stealing, bribing voters, plundering national assets nor plunging the nation into unrecoverable debt.
Number dont lie. U tok as if madhatter had 50 years as PM msia would overtake singapore. Najib was on his way till u silly mats back stab him. See what u done? :rolleyes:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Number dont lie. U tok as if madhatter had 50 years as PM msia would overtake singapore. Najib was on his way till u silly mats back stab him. See what u done? :rolleyes:
You're right. Numbers don't lie. Under najib they went into the biggest debt and what made it worse, the money wasn't invested anywhere and it all went missing.
The next 2 generations will have to pay for it.
Mahathir moved Malaysia from agricultural economy to an industrial capability.
Even UK and Japan were grudgingly accommodating his flex.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. Numbers don't lie. Under najib they went into the biggest debt and what made it worse, the money wasn't invested anywhere and it all went missing.
The next 2 generations will have to pay for it.
Mahathir moved Malaysia from agricultural economy to an industrial capability.
Even UK and Japan were grudgingly accommodating his flex.
Mahathir is not worst then Najib

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib brought in foreign investments from China and the Middle East. What did Mamak Kutty did when he was in power, other than trying to show off by building the highest Petronas tower (at that time) and the largest airport in Asia, being the KLIA. But these two pet projects of his are just white elephants sitting around today. Even his PROTON pet project had already been bought by GEELY and thank goodness, otherwise, it'll still be bleeding the nation's coffers today.

LKY and Suharto (of their same era) are already gone. It's time for him to do so as well. Time's up and it's been long overdue for him.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib brought in foreign investments from China and the Middle East. What did Mamak Kutty did when he was in power, other than trying to show off by building the highest Petronas tower (at that time) and the largest airport in Asia, being the KLIA. But these two pet projects of his are just white elephants sitting around today. Even his PROTON pet project had already been bought by GEELY and thank goodness, otherwise, it'll still be bleeding the nation's coffers today.

LKY and Suharto (of their same era) are already gone. It's time for him to do so as well. Time's up and it's been long overdue for him.
Najib's quid pro quo for those projects are almost like surrendering sovereignty.

Mahathir's projects went mismanaged after he left, when corruption starts rearing its ugly head, no business want to come in thus a slow collapse of his projects.

Malaysian like you have an axe to grind against Mahathir because he focused on bumiputeras. But shameless Malaysian like you will also refuse to give up citizenship when SG offered you one.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian like you have an axe to grind against Mahathir because he focused on bumiputeras. But shameless Malaysian like you will also refuse to give up citizenship when SG offered you one.
I just cannot comprehend if you are a total retard, cannot read English well, or just plain stupid. How many times I have said before that I'm a born and bred Singaporean. I have even served my National Service. Get this into your fucking thick skull idiot.

Mahathir is a big swindler. What he does is mostly for his own children's future. Malaysia would be in a much better position Internationally if he had managed well during his first term of 22 years of governance, but has it? See for yourself. Malaysia is not even comparable to Thailand, its closest northern neighbor besides Singapore. Otherwise, it wouldn't be RM3.20 = S$1 today. This clearly sums up, you idiot.

Last edited: