• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAGA! Trump to retired Navy SEAL! You are a Clinton & Obama supporter! Should have gotten Osama faster!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...bin-laden-raid-calls-him-hillary-clinton-fan/

“Frankly, wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?" the president said. “Wouldn’t it have been nice?

“Think of this," Trump continued. "Living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion — I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer — but living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there. And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year and they don’t tell him, they don’t tell him?”

I'm sure Leongsam agrees.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is truth in Trump's words! CIA epic fail! Osama managed to outwit the Yankees. Navy seals overrated. Singapore red berets better! :roflmao: