• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MAGA: Trump to Deport 20-Year Illegal Chink Squatters Back To Shithole China!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese couple face deportation after nearly 20 years in US

2f09c42c-1159-11e8-851b-21ca695cbae4_1280x720_180037.JPG

A Chinese couple who have lived in the United States for nearly 20 years after entering the country without residency visas are due to be deported during the Lunar New Year holiday, according to US media reports.

Huang and Li entered New York from China without proper visas in 1999, according to the NBC news website. They moved to Connecticut in 2006 where they started a nail salon business. The couple have two sons, aged five and 15, who were born in the United States, making the children US citizens.

O’Neil-Baker told NBC the couple would need to take their children with them or they would be placed in state custody.

The children spoke only English and were unfamiliar with Chinese culture, a sobbing Li told about 100 supporters gathered outside their nail salon last weekend, the report said. “I think this is my country. I don’t want to leave here. Please help me,” Li was quoted as saying.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one country out there who will welcome PRC's as foreign talents and give the children scholarships!

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The children spoke only English and were unfamiliar with Chinese culture, a sobbing Li told about 100 supporters gathered outside their nail salon last weekend, the report said. “I think this is my country. I don’t want to leave here. Please help me,” Li was quoted as saying.
KNN should have come to Singapore. We're becoming half a China already

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better send them back. Look what happened in south east asia if you do not.USA will be swamped by them.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for Islamic militants to settle Jerusalem business with Beggar Dotart by KIDNAPPING AMERICAN HOSTAGES GLOBALLY.