• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MAGA: Trump cuts $285m funding to UN after Jerusalem vote!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Trump is killing two birds with one stone. Communist China better cough up the money for the budget deficit or else how to replace USA to become the world leader, LOL!

US to make at least $285m cut to UN budget after vote on Jerusalem

The US government has announced significant cuts in its United Nations budget obligations for 2018-19 in what will be interpreted as a further ratcheting up of pressure from the Trump administration looking to bend decision-making at the international body to its will.

In a statement released over the holiday, the US mission to the United Nations said next year’s budget would be slashed by over $285m and unspecified reductions would also be made to the UN’s management and support functions.

The announcement did not make clear the entire amount of the budget or specify what effect the cut would have on the US contribution.

“We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of,” the US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, said, adding that the “inefficiency and overspending” of the organization was well-known.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with the USA's decision to reduce its financial support of the UN.
The other countries should and must provide its fair share of financial support.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inspite of his mistakes and bravado, I believe that President Trump, will make America GREAT, again.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dotard's blackmail will not work. The world will rally together and find a new world leader. Merkel, Putin, Erdogan, Trusdeau and 11 Jinping will fill in the gap.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shd China fill the gap? Get pinky Singapore to replace USA.

Chinese money are for funding more deadly war weapons to extinct or bomb USA flat them later colonized them.

Time to make angmoh poor again.

Wow! Trump is killing two birds with one stone. Communist China better cough up the money for the budget deficit or else how to replace USA to become the world leader, LOL!

US to make at least $285m cut to UN budget after vote on Jerusalem

The US government has announced significant cuts in its United Nations budget obligations for 2018-19 in what will be interpreted as a further ratcheting up of pressure from the Trump administration looking to bend decision-making at the international body to its will.

In a statement released over the holiday, the US mission to the United Nations said next year’s budget would be slashed by over $285m and unspecified reductions would also be made to the UN’s management and support functions.

The announcement did not make clear the entire amount of the budget or specify what effect the cut would have on the US contribution.

“We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of,” the US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, said, adding that the “inefficiency and overspending” of the organization was well-known.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
UN budget contribution is fixed and based on member's GNP. Its a formula that is not based on politics but dependent on a country's economy. Japan is the second biggest contributor yet it does not make noise but dutifully pays its share as a responsible member of the UN community. So does China as the 3rd biggest contributor. So do Canada, Europe, Australia.

Its is also not a requirement to be a member of the UN. There is nothing stopping the US quitting the UN. But idiots think that it is actually a requirement. Switzerland only became a member of the UN in 2002, 5 decades after its was formed.

Trump is smart and he knows that half the world's dumbfucks actually think that it is a contribution based on generosity of the US. Just like PAP coming out with laws and regulations and claiming to Singaporeans that they are generous and should therefore appreciate the PAP.

Look at Trump voter bases - hicksville central and bible thumping bigots.

US has previously withheld payments to the UN but being based in NY, its US citizens that benefit from its location and a small economy in NY is thriving because of UN HQ. Many of the members countries host staff and delegations in NYC for the UN with UN ambassadors taking up permanent suits in NY hotels.

If you can only convince 7 small banana and pacific island republics to vote with you out of 190 over countries, something is clearly wrong. Surely the whole World cannot be wrong. This is where Intelligence and idiots are separated - hard cold logic.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Un-Budget-Top-10.png

contributions to the regular budget are based not only on gnp, but also external debt, and per capita income. max is 22% and u.s. pay the max as her gnp is ~27% of total gnp of all member cuntries. nippon is 2nd with 9.68%, tiongland 3rd, germany 4th, and so on. there are also contributions to un agencies like undp, unicef, unep, and un peacekeeping operations, over and on top of the regular budget. there are a lot more in terms of expenses, tax exemptions, lease, etc. than just half-truths spewed here by half-wits who claim to know it all. plus the cost and benefits to new york city as the host city in terms of employment, earnings, value-added services, and cost of security, public school cost to children of un personnel, property tax exemption (as un own the property and pay no leases except for temporal lease of manhattan building while renovations are being made to un hq), uncollectible personal income tax for foreign nationals, personal sales tax exemptions (as un personnel are exempted from paying sales tax), etc. nyc is obviously a shopping haven for these high-nosing un bozos. they should all fuck off from nyc.

Last edited:

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Un-Budget-Top-10.png

contributions to the regular budget are based not only on gnp, but also external debt, and per capita income. max is 22% and u.s. pay the max as her gnp is ~27% of total gnp of all member cuntries. nippon is 2nd with 9.68%, tiongland 3rd, germany 4th, and so on. there are also contributions to un agencies like undp, unicef, unep, and un peacekeeping operations, over and on top of the regular budget. there are a lot more in terms of expenses, tax exemptions, lease, etc. than just half-truths spewed here by half-wits who claim to know it all. plus the cost and benefits to new york city as the host city in terms of employment, earnings, value-added services, and cost of security, public school cost to children of un personnel, property tax exemption (as un own the property and pay no leases except for temporal lease of manhattan building while renovations are being made to un hq), uncollectible personal income tax for foreign nationals, personal sales tax exemptions (as un personnel are exempted from paying sales tax), etc. nyc is obviously a shopping haven for these high-nosing un bozos. they should all fuck off from nyc.
Hey ah Sai. How come ah tiong land has the 2nd largest economy in the world n it has the highest foreign reserves n is a permanent member of the UN security council n it's payment is less than jepun land? Ah tiong land not pulling it's weight.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since dotard only tink of himself his country n yet want to have every say in world affair, all countries should just leave US alone. Isolate US. Dump the greenbags as intl currency.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey ah Sai. How come ah tiong land has the 2nd largest economy in the world n it has the highest foreign reserves n is a permanent member of the UN security council n it's payment is less than jepun land? Ah tiong land not pulling it's weight.
their per capita incum compared to jippun is hoggiber. that’s why they are 3rd and behind jippun. it’s not all about gnp, as a half-wit with one sound byte of half-truth has alluded to.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
The WWII started when public opinion (and politicians) in US favoured isolationism. US is a continent, they can live in their own world. If they are doing this again, it is certainly not a good sign.They have nothing to lose except UN headquarters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Look at Trump voter bases - hicksville central and bible thumping bigots.

I'm neither and I'm one of the mosts ardent supporters of Trump.

The problem with most people like yourself is that their dislike for the man blinds them from the fact that while he is not the nicest of characters his policies are spot on.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
their per capita incum compared to jippun is hoggiber. that’s why they are 3rd and behind jippun. it’s not all about gnp, as a half-wit with one sound byte of half-truth has alluded to.
What a load of croc policy, no wonder ah trump wants to trump the UN,,,just imagine being the biggest pay master but having the least control,,,,if i were the boss I would have fired myself from the UN.....and UN budgets are bloated and ineffective controlled by left wing bleeding heart liberals with their own agenda,,,no wonder trump is hopping mad,

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer to say that Trump's supporters have common sense, which is rare these days as we get more brainwashed by institutions and media.

I believe many countries got common sense but want to remain popular and chose to be politically correct.
How else do you explain many EU countries fucked up immigration policies? Why cannot say mozzies are bad?
Mozzies are responsible for 9 out of 10 problems in the world today. Fat boy Kim is responsible for 1.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rape rampage coming down on Sweden

Swedish rape victim.

The image Sweden as a calm safe place, especially for women, has long been an established ”truth”; a truth which is changing fast due to the brutal reality. Sweden is according to UN statistics one of the worst places on earth when it comes to sexual crime. The politically correct extremists uses all kinds of excuses to brush over this fact. The PC-extremists are for instance saying that the explosion of rape-cases in Sweden is good since it means now we finally are talking about men’s violence against women.
The fact that immigrants are responsible for the vast majority of the rapes in Sweden is considered a myth used by racist right wing extremists. For some reason the ethnic origin is always important when non whites are victims, but to point out non whites dominance of crime is racist by the same confused standards.

In 2016 14% of young women 16-24 in Sweden were, according to interviews, victims of sexual crime. If we assume (incorrectly) that all women are victims only once, the likelihood of a woman today 16 to be a sex crime victim before she turns 25 is more than 50% provided the 14% stays the same during the period. The vast majority of the perpetrators are unknown or only superficially known to the victim according to BRA (The Swedish bureau of crime statistics).
The Swedish authorities are fighting tooth and nail to keep these data out of sight from the Swedish people, and anyone who tries to shine the light on this catastrophe is branded a racist, hater, or right wingextremist. People loosetheir jobs and are shut down from social networks and web-hosting companies. Some organisations even have their banks closing their accounts. It is very strange as a Swede to see how persistently the establishment arefighting to keep the thousands of raped Swedish women out of sight from the Swedish people.

One website shining the light on this is www.gangrapesweden.com which has gathered the convictions for gang-rape and brutal rape, and indexed perpetrators according to origin. Non-Swedes make up the vast majority of perpetrators of these rapes that are unimaginably brutal and sadistic. I will here take one out of the lot and translate into English:
From the police investigation protocol 2016-08-15:
”It was 19-20 guys waiting in a stairwell. They were discussing who would fuck me first and I panicked. Someone pinned me against a wall and put his penis far down my throat.”
”5-6 guys lift me up and carry me through the stairwell. The others follow. Then I recive a kick to my head”
”Then they banged my head to the floor until I lost conciousness. When I woke up I had one in each hole. Mouth, vaginal, and anal. Then they switched places.”
”They pulled me up to the second floor in the stairwell. Many were standing with their pants down waiting for their turn. They pulled everything off me, I was totally naked, the clothes were scattered around the stairwell. They kicked me. They are skinny tall immigrants of different nationalities. They are in their twenties.”
”I was laying on the floor, then I had to stand on all four. One was in front, and one was behind. They were laughing. They thought it was fun.”
”A man came out into the stairwell to throw away garbage. Hed did nothing to help me. He greeted the guys and returned back to his apartment. I was laying naked on the floor.”
Police notes after interrogation 2017-06-19:
”She describes again how they held her and turned her over so that one guy could sit on the stairs and push his penis into her mouth, while they could simultaniously rape her anally. She is saying that this specific act, when one pushed his penis far down her throat at the same time as someone else raped her anally, was the worst during the whole rape.”
”She says someone took out a knife as they were about to rape her anally. She the cried ”please not in my butt”. He hen put the knife on the floor.
She tells that at this point she was laying on the floor, face down, stretched her arm and grabbed the knife. She says she the waived the knife as good as she could to fend them off.
At this point one of the guys had penetrated her anally. Since she was on the floor, face down, she could not see so much what the other guys were doing.”
”One of the guys were a bit older, about 25-27 years, strong and fit, took a firm grasp and pulled her head up. He then forced his penis into her mouth. He forced it in so far that she had difficulties breathing. She tried to turn her head away to get air. The gut then got angry and punched her face so she got a nosebleed”
”As this was going on more young guys came forward and wanted to have sex with her”

Another Swedish rape victim. It should be noted that we have withheld posting some photos of rape victims, which are far more shocking.

Even though this is probably one of the worst gang-rapes in Swedish history it is not unique. Not only was this woman brutally raped in Fittja, one of the multicultural suburbs of Stockholm, she also pleaded for help a few times after the rape, but nobody took mercy on her in this not so Swedish area of Sweden. She was denied help with words like ”you are disgusting, you have semen in your hair”. She was forced to take the tube to the center of Stockholm before she recieved any help from an outsider.
Still the Swedish government is focusing on ”hate crimes on the internet”, as opposed to the very real crimes Swedish women are forced to live with. There are no government action plans to stop the gang-rapes, and the press is consistently obscuring the identities of convicted rapists by pixeling photos and withholding information about the rapists identity and origin. This evil agenda from the Swedish politicians and the press makes Swedish liberal young women easy targets for these sexual predators. The women are taught they have the right to dress as they wish, and to be as sexually active as they wish, at the same time they are brainwashed to be anti racist. This in combination with the attitude of many migrants towards Western women is a toxic combination resulting in a dangerous combination when it comes to sexual violence.