• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAGA Mata pulled Gun at Suspected Mentos Candy Thief - who had paid for it!

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://abcnews.go.com/US/off-duty-police-officer-california-pointed-gun-man/story?id=54956281

Off-duty police officer in California pointed a gun at man buying Mentos candy
  • By Courtney Han
May 5, 2018, 10:35 AM ET
orange-county-cop-1a-ht-jt-180505_hpMain_31x13_992.jpg
Orange County Register
Surveillance video shows an off-duty Buena Park police officer pointing his gun at a man he thought stole Mentos at a gas station. The man had actually just purchased them.

An off-duty California police officer pulled a gun on a man whom he accused of stealing Mentos candy at a gas station, according to ABC TV station KABC in Los Angeles.

The man had in fact just purchased the candy, according to surveillance video of the March 16 incident posted by KABC.

In the video, a customer later identified as Jose Arreola can be seen paying a cashier for the Mentos at the gas station in Orange County south of Los Angeles.

Moments later, a man in black shorts and a black shirt who is standing in line behind Arreola pulls out a gun and tells him to put the candy back.

orange-county-cop-2-ht-jt-180505_hpEmbed_25x14_992.jpg
Orange County Register
Surveillance video shows an off-duty Buena Park police officer pointing his gun at a man he thought stole Mentos at a gas station. The man had actually just purchased them.more +

After Arreola tells the man he paid for the candy, the man asks the clerk, "Did he pay for this?"

The clerk confirms the purchase, and the officer apologizes to Arreola.

Arreola told the Orange County Register in a story published Friday that the incident left him scared and angry.

“It’s been a month and I still can’t shake it,” Arreola said. “It was traumatic, the whole incident."

He told the Register has retained an attorney and is seeking financial damages from the Buena Park police department.

The Buena Park police confirmed that the man, whose identity has not been released, is an officer in their department and that an investigation is underway.

In a Facebook post, Buena Park Police Chief Corey Sianez said, “We were aware of this incident after it occurred and we immediately began conducting an administrative investigation into the conduct of the officer involved.”

Chief Sianez added, “I want you to know that after I watched the video I found it to be disturbing, as I’m sure it was to you. However, because there is an ongoing personnel investigation and potential litigation pending against the city, I am unable to discuss the details of our investigation.”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The shitskin looks shifty. The cop did the right thing. I would have shot the shitskin if I were the cop. Be grateful that this guy was already quite restrained in handling the situation.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The shitskin looks shifty. The cop did the right thing. I would have shot the shitskin if I were the cop. Be grateful that this guy was already quite restrained in handling the situation.
they should also dish out this treatment to those grasslooters who tarpow food in styrofoam boxes - one shot to the groin should be enuff to take out one meat and two veges, and the lam-lor is "complementary" :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they should also dish out this treatment to those grasslooters who tarpow food in styrofoam boxes - one shot to the groin should be enuff to take out one meat and two veges, and the lam-lor is "complementary" :rolleyes:

You should join the RC. There's usually quite a lot of leftover bee hoon, veggies and chicken wings.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should join the RC. There's usually quite a lot of leftover bee hoon, veggies and chicken wings.
i've got my own veggies and my meat doesn't fancy old hags that are bereft of gravy.
i'd prefer if the chic wings and beehoon are catered from blk 99, cwealth cres, but thenks all the same :wink: