• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Madrasah Graduate Is Now a Deputy Public Prosecutor.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
content_WhatsApp_Image_2021-07-31_at_12.21.57_PM.jpeg

Hidayat’s father is a retired chauffeur while his mother is a housewife. He grew up in a family of 6, living in a four-room HDB flat. Though he came from a humble background, he says that he has never considered himself to be underprivileged. He explains that he was privileged to have been born into a strong and supportive family. He recalls his parents saying yes without question to every single one of his requests growing up, as long as they are related to his educational needs. All other priorities were rendered secondary.

Every day, without fail, my dad would bring home English newspapers from his workplace, apparently left by some anonymous strangers (God bless whoever left them there), and we would read them. I am privileged to have the best support system in my family and in the community and I recognize that there are others out there who might be far more brilliant and talented, but may not come from the best family background.”

content_WhatsApp_Image_2021-07-31_at_12.21.52_PM.jpeg

On top of excelling academically, he was also a quarter-finalist at the International Criminal Moot Court Competition at the Hague.

he met his wife, Dr Amalina Ridzuan, one of the first two madrasah students to be accepted by NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine in 2015

========================================

Not like many privileged MPs who come from lousy schools like Raffles Institution:tongue:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This melayu is lucky
He will be moved very quickly much like LHL from Lt to BG ie DJ SDJ .... Hi Kok Judge and eventually CJ