• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mad Hatter To Abolish Jiuhu People's Association Agencies! Grassroots Leaders Fired! Senile!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mahathir-spad.ashx

PUTRAJAYA: The Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) will be abolished, with its duties taken over by the Transport Ministry, said Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today (May 23).

The Prime Minister also announced that several other Government agencies deemed as "political" or “non-essential” will be abolished or redeployed.

This included the National Professors Council (MPN), Special Affairs Department (Jasa), the Residents’ Representatives Committee (JPP) and Malaysian External Intelligence Organisation (MEIO).

Dr Mahathir said that Jasa, MPN and JPP were established to serve political interests and will therefore be disbanded.

Dr Mahathir's reply was: "Most of these institutions are not actually part of the government, and are supposed to 'advise' the Government.

"All these (institutions) will be disbanded," he said, after chairing the first Cabinet meeting at Perdana Putra here on Wednesday (May 23).

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/23/dr-m-spad-to-be-abolished/

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF grassroots organization abolished,John Tan will have no chance to play RC mangoes.
He will lose his business and limited wealth overnight. And will be hauled up for CBT n corruption. His family will abandon him as his pap boss will extract his wife n children overseas. Bcos they not his.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Everyday Mahathir makes the pap look so bad. He was once a dictator and understands how tyranny works. Now he's simply doing everything in reverse. What a hero.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday Mahathir makes the pap look so bad. He was once a dictator and understands how tyranny works. Now he's simply doing everything in reverse. What a hero.

He has seen the light of how concentration of power can easily be abused, just 2 PMs after him.

It's just a matter of time before the concentration of power in one party in singapore leads to a similar rot. It's hubris to think otherwise .

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No scare! NTUC and People’s Association is always looking for talented individuals from Malaysia to serve the people. :cool:

via international google search.. yes kasulan is too expensive dog to keep, replace him

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will lose his business and limited wealth overnight. And will be hauled up for CBT n corruption. His family will abandon him as his pap boss will extract his wife n children overseas. Bcos they not his.

LOL! Unlike Najib, I have the common sense to park most of my money overseas. You think I'm dumb enough to be caught at home with 20 bags of cash?

Where's JohnTan ? In bedok reservoir ?

We've stepped up our engagement with the residents ever since BN's fall. Our grassroots advisers reminded us the importance of walking the ground often, and to listen to the residents' views with respect and humility. Do join us at the next RC gathering and give us feedback on how to improve our grassroots services.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"All these (institutions) will be disbanded," he said, after chairing the first Cabinet meeting at Perdana Putra here on Wednesday (May 23).
Quite skeptical though. Just another case of shifting the shit somewhere else while announcing some changes which sounded positive?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Unlike Najib, I have the common sense to park most of my money overseas. You think I'm dumb enough to be caught at home with 20 bags of cash?

We've stepped up our engagement with the residents ever since BN's fall. Our grassroots advisers reminded us the importance of walking the ground often, and to listen to the residents' views with respect and humility. Do join us at the next RC gathering and give us feedback on how to improve our grassroots services.

The bags of cash is najibs petty cash account. U think the real amount still in the country?