• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ma Xiao Ling (My Date with a Vampire) has turned 50!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently acted with this chio bu and they won many awards

TheEmptyHands%20(1)-thumb-860x860-68885.jpg

L_p0082748354.jpg

TheEmptyHandsHeader.jpg
This movie got stephy n dada...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To

Chapman To is uglier than the main lead but he worked harder.
see him adapting to various movie themes well.
My uncle think Chapman actually is quite handsome but too short KNN however he should leeduce weight KNN

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch the tv show in camp. Each bunk had a 14”tv that we brought in. No night training confirm watch with bunk mates while play dai dee. Most watch just for ma xiaoling only. During one of the ICT, the show repeat on channel U, 30plus men squeezed into the aircon recreational room to watch it. Normally only the storeman who sleep there had the room for himself. He was pissed so many watch tv till he no place to sit.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the tv show in camp. Each bunk had a 14”tv that we brought in. No night training confirm watch with bunk mates while play dai dee. Most watch just for ma xiaoling only. During one of the ICT, the show repeat on channel U, 30plus men squeezed into the aircon recreational room to watch it. Normally only the storeman who sleep there had the room for himself. He was pissed so many watch tv till he no place to sit.

If I remember correctly, it was shown on Sunday nights. You had night trainings on Sundays?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah I remember this show. can't believe it's more than 20 years ago liao. I remember the plot was dumb but I liked to watch Ma Xiaoling's slim and fair thighs :-P~~