• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M.Parade voting is about SG futures not two lao GOH.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There are varying degrees of state welfarism.

Singapore does provide basic welfare and I believe the degree that the PAP provides is just right. It's enough to prevent the destitute from starving to death but not enough to make it a lifestyle choice like it is in the west.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore does provide basic welfare and I believe the degree that the PAP provides is just right. It's enough to prevent the destitute from starving to death but not enough to make it a lifestyle choice like it is in the west.

That's great. If the system works for you, vote for Pap. If it doesn't, vote for the other bastard. This process is called Democracy and Singapore doesn't have it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's great. If the system works for you, vote for Pap. If it doesn't, vote for the other bastard. This process is called Democracy and Singapore doesn't have it.
I'm voting for the PAP and you're voting for the other bastard. What further proof do you need that democracy is alive and well in Singapore.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
when singaporean materialistic instincts takes over, they would go for the party rather than the candidates.

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 simple question, and the bimbo talks about universal studio???

this lil clip is very obvious who the residents of m.parade should be voting for.
now, i'm sure woody will eat his words "no worries or whatsoever"

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbQ_dXyg840?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try to live alone when you turn 18 & remain healthy as long as possible. Ok, I am not too harsh, how about living on your as soon as you got a job (after finish studying offcourse). If you could do that, then is the first step in your democratic step. If you could buy a flat of your choice without getting married is the second step towards democracy. If you got cancer, & if you loose your house which you purchase in the second step to safe your life in moving out of your democratic step. Assuming, you are healthy but you hate "Lee Kwan Yew" & you cannot say it loudly "I hate Lee Ho Chin" in public places, than you lost your democratic footsteps. There are many democratic footsteps are missing at present & the opposition are trying to build one step at a time.

If your basic right to speak is taken away from you, what makes you think; you are really the owner of your properties? When I say properties, I didn't mean physical things like house, I meant like the properties that are you.............made of?

Last edited:

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...124434/1/.html

After see this, i am very sure SM is very worry that this votes % is being lower by this TPL.
Voting at Marine Parade is about the futues of SG. SM team go parliment then TPL is also in Parliment. if NSP team in parliment than Nicole is in Parliment. Who you prefer? anyway SM position is not important , let him retire in peace.

PAP is suck this round,
2006 my vote go to PAP
2011 my vote go to oppo, i stay in kallang

Last edited:

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...124434/1/.html

After see this, i am very sure SM is very worry that this votes % is being lower by this TPL.
Voting at Marine Parade is about the futues of SG. SM team go parliment then TPL is also in Parliment. if NSP team in parliment than Nicole is in Parliment. Who you prefer? anyway SM position is not important , let him retire in peace.

PAP is suck this round,
2006 my vote go to PAP
2011 my vote go to oppo, i stay in kallang

The link had be removed by channel news Asia. :(