• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian Woman Heartbroken That Her BF Cheated On Her Despite Giving Him RM5,000 Every Month

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
M’sian Woman Heartbroken That Her BF Cheated On Her Despite Giving Him RM5,000 Every Month

Screenshot_20221020-183039_Samsung Internet.jpg

A good relationship is hard to come by and unfortunately, just because you’ve put in a lot of effort, it doesn’t guarantee that your partner would feel the same. Other than having to understand your partner’s love language, it is also crucial that both parties would try to compromise with each other.

Just recently a Malaysian woman shared her heartbreaking dating experience onto a confession page. In her post she said,

“I don’t understand why he would cheat on me. I’ve done everything I could. I pay for our rent, utilities, electricity bills and even when we go on dates, I’m always the one paying.”

She then continued in her post saying that her boyfriend wants to start his own business and to support his entrepreneurial dreams, she was willing to give him RM5,000 a month.

Many netizens were shocked at the fact that she was spending so much on her partner and here’s what some of them said:

"Why RM5,000, you poor thing, RM3,000 and I will only love you.”

"You should be with me. I will stay faithful.”

"Even though I’m a girl, but I don’t mind having a girlfriend. I need you.”

"You people are funny, the OP didn’t even mention anything about breaking up and yet most of you are already waiting to be the OP’s boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“I am willing to break both my legs for you.”

Link: https://worldofbuzz.com/msian-woman-heartbr...00-every-month/