• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mùd of EDMW killed himself apparently.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bahu Baka!!
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/question-for-editor-in-chief-mr-vijay-anand.6871334/

Will he get 72 virgins or ginfreelies?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know what's worse than a snowflake? A Muslim snowflake. :rolleyes:

Pander to them and very soon everything 'insensitive' gets cancelled. Then again, cancel culture already exists in totalitarian Sinkieland, especially when it comes to politics. :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Vagina's message for "victims" like Ginfreely. Maybe she should kill herself too if she's so miserable and pathetic.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-chief-mr-vijay-anand.6871334/#post-146219752

You claim that noobmaster89 says you're a race stirrer.
He doesn't mention you.
Yet, you feel offended.
Sounds like a classic case of being trolled?
Our advice is to put noobmaster89 into your ignore list first.
If he antagonizes you directly, he'll be dealt with in due course.
If noobmaster89 did start a thread to harass or defame you, we would have taken action.
For now, It has been determined the accusations are unfounded.
Pulling in past posts of that variety, as you have tried to show one, does not mean we should take action on current posts. Yes, it builds history, but none of it was recent, nor can you connect the dots in this manner to say he/she is badmouthing you now - especially if the said concern could be anyone else.
To put forth an allegation, it has to be levelled at one directly.
Otherwise, it's just an assumption.
At the end of the day, users are free to comment on their opinion that doesn't go against the rules.
However, if it's going overboard and causing undue distress, cyberbullying or harassment directed at someone, we will intervene.
Speaking of which, it's not like we didn't take any action - we removed the discussion threads that were against actions taken based on feedback in this forum.
Lastly, you should stop using authorities as a means to harass the moderation team. Please refer to the last point in the reporting guidelines. Just like EDMW isn't anyone's 'personal army' to sway opinions against us or their cause, the moderation team is not your shield, and neither are the authorities.
We've guidelines in place to deal with matters presented to us, and we have followed them.
This is a forum, opinions are plenty. Learn to deal with them + not view every comment with the worst intent in mind.
This matter was considered closed and there will be no changes to that as it has been discussed with the team prior to them replying you.
I will close this thread to prevent any derailment.
Thank you.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
An overly sensitive muslim fanatic. Anyway, RIP.

He should've just used the Ignore function. If there wasn't such a feature in this forum, I would've off-ed myself a long time ago.:biggrin:

He's one bodoh puki who assumes the victim role and constantly went back for more to validate himself.
I would say good fucking riddance to this babi.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPH must finally get rid of Vijay, Intrinion, Ottoke, Cranthir.

Enough is enough! 1 life lost is too many. These idiots should not be allowed to remain in power abusing their mod privilages anymore.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any TL/DR version? Limpeh is adverse to lor-sor article.

People shout "Slut"
Ginfreely, "WHO CALL ME, WHO??"

People whistle.

People talk about phuacheebye.

Complain to Mod, Police, Polis, Security Guard, Shan, LHL.
Claimed to be cyberbullied.
Overplayed victim card,
Nobody believe her rubbish
So she jump and end her own misery
Life goes on for the rest.