• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lynn Tan crowned Miss Universe Singapore 2012

BuriramUnitedFC

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Twenty-four-year-old Lynn Tan was crowned Miss Universe Singapore 2012 on Sunday night.

The merger and acquisition associate walked away the winner after beating out 13 other contestants.

Tan also bagged three other subsidiary awards including Miss Body Beautiful and Miss Sensational Smile.

She had won the FHM Model of the Year award last year.

The first runner-up for the pageant was Nowreen Khan, a 24-year-old business management student while 23-year-old undergraduate Louissa Thomas came in as second runner-up.

It was an evening of glitz and glamour as fourteen leggy beauties vied for the coveted crown.

The night started off with the Street Wear Segment where the girls were decked out in Harley-Davidson outfits.

They then strutted their stuff in the Swimwear Segment before dazzling audiences in the final Evening Wear Segment.

As the winner, Tan will be representing Singapore in the Miss Universe Pageant in December.

Ms Tan said: "Well I'm elated and relieved because it's a really long journey and everybody has been wonderful, but for me, I think this is only the beginning.

"I hope to make Singapore proud in the Miss Universe contest. I also want to use this as a platform to help the disabled people in Singapore whom I feel very strongly for."

- CNA/fa

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1225006/1/.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why the fuck when you declared someone Miss UNiverse but no photo is shown.. too embarrassing?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
why the fuck when you declared someone Miss UNiverse but no photo is shown.. too embarrassing?

something was found in the back of the head... look at the reaction of the lady crowning the winner... SUPERADRIANME02.DSC_4080.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh my god..now i know why they dun show the photo.. Better to let the fantasy run.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know Singapore has a ladyboy pageant. I guess society is becoming more liberal these days.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This kind of standard also can win! The judges bak chiu tak stamp is it?

It's a competition to see which girl gives the best BBBJ, CIM, AR and moans the loudest on the bed.

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh she look like dat har? Pretty passable what...so what is the problem here?

Move along, nothing to scoff at here....she anytime better than most of my colleagues' gfs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh she look like dat har? Pretty passable what...so what is the problem here?

Move along, nothing to scoff at here....she anytime better than most of my colleagues' gfs.

If we didn't know better, we would have assumed that the gfs and wives of people here are all supermodels and Hollywood actresses.