• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LWL feels ashamed at Hsien Loong’s disrespect for his father’s dying wish...

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1582444630277.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Welcome to sinkieland! When it worked for you no complaints. Now that it doesnt kpkb.

Lol!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky makes the first move hoping Yang will back off as elections is near.
Instead the episode will blow up in his fuckface just in time for elections haha

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My assessment is sinkies cant be bothered with this family feud.

Sinkies will vote LHL and his men in white.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is important to bother about such thing. Apparently Kanagroo is siding the pinky. Todate no PAP ministers or Pinky was charged despite the obvious against them. Instead it is the ordinary people and the powerless siblings being bullied by our "regor" system in favour of Pinky & Empress Dowager wishes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Sinkies will vote LHL and his men in white.
You could be right. But my feel is there would be something different this time.

This family feud is closely watched. We can see Pinky is not only using his power to suppress and persecute his siblings and their families, but also upping his son's public profile and allowing his wife to shoot her cb mouth off.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You could be right. But my feel is there would be something different this time.

This family feud is closely watched. We can see Pinky is not only using his power to suppress and persecute his siblings and their families, but also upping his son's public profile and allowing his wife to shoot her cb mouth off.

Put it this way.

How does this while to demolish or not demolish Oxley affect sinkies?

Zero effect lah.

If anything if LHL turns Oxley into some memorial for LKY you think sinkies wont go visit ar?

Of course they will LKY is beloved to them. Even @comp Says sinkie women revered LKY as a great leader!

So no impact lah. Sinkies worry about things that actually affect them.

Eg having enough instant noodles toilet paper and masks. No time to think about other family internal feuds.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it this way.

Zero effect lah.

If anything if LHL turns Oxley into some memorial for LKY you think sinkies wont go visit ar?

Of course they will LKY is beloved to them. Even @comp Says sinkie women revered LKY as a great leader!

Eg having enough instant noodles toilet paper and masks. No time to think about other family internal feuds.
LWL is another SG gal who is brave

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Put it this way.

Zero effect lah.

I believe it has now progressed beyond whether the house is demolished or not. If he can use the organs of state to demolish his siblings and their family, what more mere sinkies (that's not to say he hasn't done so). It has hit home, how vicious and vindictive he is.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Whether she is fixed or not, it does not distract from the fact that she is one brave SG gal
Have you ever entertained the thought that she dare speak up is because she is LKY daughter?

She is a mean bully. Just ask other doctors. No one likes her.

She is your equivalent of those bullies in NS bully the NSF into submission and cut off their balls. She does this in her kingdom that was created for her by her father called NNI.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I believe it has now progressed beyond whether the house is demolished or not. If he can use the organs of state to demolish his siblings and their family, what more mere sinkies (that's not to say he hasn't done so). It has hit home, how vicious and vindictive he is.

Yes. Well he has always been doing this. Look art what they did to all those opposition leaders.

Sinkies know lah. But they still vote for PAP.

Many of my doctor classmates are staunch PAP voters even if they hate the PAP. One told me I cannot bring myself to vote opposition they are made up of taxi drivers and hawkers.

I have been waiting for PAP to lose since 2003. But I know sinkies. They love the PAP.