• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Luxury scammers Pi Jiapeng and Pansuk Siriwipa caught liao, sent back to SG!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1660214959754.png

A couple who allegedly scammed millions of dollars from luxury goods buyers was nabbed in Johor Bahru on Thursday (Aug 11) with the help of Thai and Malaysian authorities, about a month after fleeing Singapore by hiding in the container compartment of a lorry.

Singaporean Pi Jiapeng, 26, and his 27-year-old Thai wife, Pansuk Siriwipa, have been accused of cheating victims who made advance payments for luxury watches and bags. The pair then purportedly failed to deliver the goods.

Arrest warrants and Interpol red notices were issued against them after at least 180 police reports involving the two companies they were behind, Tradenation and Tradeluxury, were lodged since June.

On Thursday, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said that it received information from the Royal Thai Police on Wednesday that Pi and Pansuk may be hiding in a hotel across the Causeway in Johor Bahru.

The Singapore police then sought the Royal Malaysia Police's help to locate them. The couple was arrested by Malaysian police on Thursday and handed over to SPF.

They will be charged in court on Friday, SPF added.

More at https://shrtcô.de/pumfW3

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most stupid couple I've ever come across. Even if they had gone to Indonesia, they wouldn't be caught today because bribes are the norm in Indonesia.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most stupid couple I've ever come across. Even if they had gone to Indonesia, they wouldn't be caught today because bribes are the norm in Indonesia.
No container lorry going to indonesia maybe.

How come thai authorities knew their whereabouts? They use thai credit cards?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No container lorry going to indonesia maybe.

How come thai authorities knew their whereabouts? They use thai credit cards?
Can easily cross over to Batam from Stulang Laut with some bribes.

Also, can easily walk over to Thailand at the Bukit Kayu Hitam/Thai border. Once I'd even drove in to Thailand without stamping my passport over there because I told the security guard that I couldn't find an available parking lot within the Customs area. So, he told me to go past the immigration, find a roadside parking and walk back to stamp my passport. LOL.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can't use their millions, they are penniless and fugitives of the law

Where they hide will also be ferret out

Unless they had planned way beforehand how they intend to evade forever

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all places, JB? Thai police probably received tip off from someone who was in touch with the Siam wife. All along many people thought they already ran road to Thailand via the Malaysian northern states.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all places, JB? Thai police probably received tip off from someone who was in touch with the Siam wife. All along many people thought they already ran road to Thailand via the Malaysian northern states.
relatives and friends in los must had been waiting for cash payouts when they were supposed to arrive but were disappointed they stayed in jb, thus the tip off to thai police. interpol must have a (small) bounty sponsored by sg.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
agc will ask for higher bail and they will run road again. sg needs to stop this bail shit for multimillion-dollar scammers. lol!
If there is no crime then pap worlee.
This is also 1 way to collect money from them and slowly slowlee 32m goes into pap pocket and distributed among themselves.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
relatives and friends in los must had been waiting for cash payouts when they were supposed to arrive but were disappointed they stayed in jb, thus the tip off to thai police. interpol must have a (small) bounty sponsored by sg.
I'm disappointed there was no car chase between Pi and the Mat police. After all, he had a sports car. He could have given all his best and be the star in "Die Another Day". Now the CB kia can only star in "Lock Me Up Today!"

1660234443059.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah. They maybe expert of conning people but juveniles when it comes to the art of running road. For that, I really salute that Sinkie businessman who killed his wife's lover in Bangkok some 12 years back and then ran road. Until now no news of him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess. Their case attracted so much publicity by then it's practically impossible for them to escape to Thailand since police from the 3 countries, Singapore, Matland and Thailand were already on high alert to apprehend the couple. The arrest of the 2 Malaysians who helped them escape Singapore was probably crucial as the couple probably depended on the 2 for help in getting local contacts in Matland to help them run road via the northern border. So they Lan Lan stayed put in JB and wife at the same time contacted few close friends or family members who then betrayed her to the Siam cops. On another note, as reported by the Bangkok Post, 3 days ago, another of the couple's victim lodged a report with the Siam police. In fact that Sinkie chap and his Siam Bu wife personally went to the CIB HQ in Bangkok with his Chio wife and handed over his police statement to the police head chief. Probably a rich Sinkie with some local connections if not why the fuck did the police chief bother to meet him personally with an assembled press taking their photos? Wonder if that Sinkie greased the palms of the Siam cops to make them work harder to crack the case? And yesterday we read the arrest these 2 juvenile couple in JB via a tip off from the Siam police to SPF. Coincidence or what?