• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Luxury cars driver today don't signal and reckless

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
20140308_130607-1.jpg

Today Luxury cars I noticed they don't indicate their intention
while driving they expect other motorists to have a telepathy mind
that can read their intention. They even blatantly drive across the imaginary
island on busy expressway, see photo attached this was at PIE toward Whitley
Rd, Lexus 250 driver SDT 3707Y changed his mind last minute cut across island into PIE
he could have caused a major accident.

Hope with picture the Polis can take action date 8 March 2014 time 106pm

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 14618

Rd, Lexus 250 driver SDT 3707Y changed his mind last minute cut across island into PIE

Signals are an option in luxury cars, most don't have it.

theone

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 14618

Is it because you only notice luxury cars? I see a lot of people driving lau pok car like they're driving imaginary Ferrari F1 on our roads.

And how come you can take photo while driving :confused:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
3years ago this Lexus 250s was only $119K PAP fuck us up increase COE (Common Organised Extortion)
now this same stupid car cost $200k don't you think its Luxury car?? than what??

In Canada this Lexus 350 not 250 cost C$35K my fren who has migrate told me in Sickapoor
he cant afford this car! And he got a No brainer's job for C$5k easy shake leg, take broom
stick the floor when there leaves, lock the gate go home ~ C$5K /month!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I've said, hardly luxury car by international standard. As they said, uniquely Singapore. Oh, wait, it's get lost now I hear.

After the fucking ridiculous COE, every fucking car is a luxury car.

3years ago this Lexus 250s was only $119K PAP fuck us up increase COE (Common Organised Extortion)
now this same stupid car cost $200k don't you think its Luxury car?? than what??

In Canada this Lexus 350 not 250 cost C$35K my fren who has migrate told me in Sickapoor
he cant afford this car! And he got a No brainer's job for C$5k easy shake leg, take broom
stick the floor when there leaves, lock the gate go home ~ C$5K /month!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then there's no signal and over-signalling - that ferrari driver "over-signalled", so much so that his maker took notice of :eek:

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lexus is a fucking over priced toyota with sound insulation.... Only sinkies think damn fucking yaya to drive a lanjiao Lexus.

handgun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies do not have the fucking habit of signaling or putting on their hazard lights ... They think you are psychic and knows when the cb Kia is going to suddenly stop or make a turn

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lexus is a fucking over priced toyota with sound insulation.... Only sinkies think damn fucking yaya to drive a lanjiao Lexus.

A Lexus is just a rebadged Toyota. Some computer accessories are also rebadged from the original manufacturer.

A luxury car is a Maserati, Jaguar or Ferrari, maybe an Audi.

For most people who want to splurge on a car to get from point A to point B in Sinkieland, just get a sensible car with good handling, efficient fuel mileage and readily available spare parts.