• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK Lambasts FAP for Dodging in Addressing TFR & Takes Short Cut Through FTrashisatio

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LTK Lambasts FAP for Dodging in Addressing TFR & Takes Short Cut Through FTrashis

There you see, your case of blaming LKY for the low fertility holds no logic.
That's why you are stuck in your argument.

And LTK still cannot make sense in his speech, who wants to listen to him?

Not to worry about who wants to listen or NOT listen to LTK speech.....

Those that claim that they do not want to listen actually keep their ears open when he and other party members speaks for deep within such people is the conscience that tells them that they are headed for the wrong direction.

Insofar as those who wants to listen, there is no evidence that I can provide for these are the silent ones and form the majority. They are the silent supporters of true Liberty, Freedom, Fraternity and Equality for all Singaporeans - sadly, you included too.

A

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTK Lambasts FAP for Dodging in Addressing TFR & Takes Short Cut Through FTrashis

But can you make sense of LTK speech please?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spot on LTK! They won't stop at 6.9 million. It'll get bigger come 2030.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spot on LTK! They won't stop at 6.9 million. It'll get bigger come 2030.

You did not answer my questions on his speech, how to be spot on?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Off course I can.....

LTK is more like a Schindler from the Nazi era who saved millions of Jews from extermination camps.

He is like a beacon of light that a floundering ship will head to or risk being tossed and smashed to smithereens in the high seas.

In short, LTK is that Light and Vision of HOPE that would uplift all Singaporeans (including you of course) from the Darkness that we have been all this years.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Off course I can.....

LTK is more like [COa Schindler from the Nazi era [/SIZEOR]who saved millions of Jews from extermination camps.

He is like a beacon of light that a floundering ship will head to or risk being tossed and smashed to smithereens in the high seas.

In short, LTK is that Light and Vision of HOPE that would uplift all Singaporeans (including you of course) from the Darkness that we have been all this years.

Really? You Jew boy?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't think any other forummer has complained about understanding LTK's speech unless he is not a Singaporean. If you cannot understand him, suggest you go back to school because you are seriously lacking in comprehension.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think any other forummer has complained about understanding LTK's speech unless he is not a Singaporean. If you cannot understand him, suggest you go back to school because you are seriously lacking in comprehension.

Really? so why can't answer my counters to his speech? All stumped like you?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shalom to you boy. Which tribe you from?

I am not a boy.

I am a grown up MAN

I am a Jew from the Chinese Province of Heilongjiang.

My parents originated from the Sino-Russo Region across the Amur River.

Since young I have been advised to reveal very little of my history. So please understand hor..........

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not a boy.

I am a grown up MAN

I am a Jew from the Chinese Province of Heilongjiang.

My parents originated from the Sino-Russo Region across the Amur River.

Since young I have been advised to reveal very little of my history. So please understand hor..........

There are no Jews at Heilongjiang boy. dont BS with me.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are no Jews at Heilongjiang boy. dont BS with me.

First and foremost, I offer my prayers to the Almighty Yahweh for keeping you in the dark and making you believe that tyhere are no Jews in Heilongjiang Province.

Second, I thank our Mossad for letting the whole world know that in Heilongjiang Province there isn't any Jew.

I hope there would be millions like you around the World who believe that there are no Chinese Jews.

The cruel Stalin was the one who made us run into Heilongjiang Province in heavy snow.

Lucky Chairman Mao did not bother to find us as he was too tired after the Long March and much worried about Generallisimo Chiang Kai-shek in Formosa.

We also thank the jealous Mdm Qiang Qing for successfully keeping Mao away from our Province as there are lots of beautiful tall gals in our Province.

Our men also look like ang-mors. Maybe if you want, I can recommend you one handsome tall and tough red-cheeked male. Don't be shy, just ask.

Don't tell anyone ok.

jw5

Loyal

Our men also look like ang-mors. Maybe if you want, I can recommend you one handsome tall and tough red-cheeked male. Don't be shy, just ask.

Don't tell anyone ok.

Uncle Koh, you are really serious most of the time, but you also have a sense of humour.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle Koh, you are really serious most of the time, but you also have a sense of humour.

Just happy to take on Kinana.

Truly, Kinana is a nice and straightforward chap who mean no ill to anyone.

Sometimes, humour adds spice to our lives.

Thank you Bro.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I beg to differ on the above, but thanks for all your other posts.

Same to you bro.

Just my personal opinion - looking at him more like a son.