• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA should make cyclists on the road, display their registration numbers and buy third-party insurance

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclists are very quarrelsome these days. They are either rushing to make deliveries or recreational cyclists who have no regards for traffic lights, no regards for other vehicles, no regards for other pedestrians. Some are only good at showing middle fingers and escaping from whatever mess they create.

The government should require all cyclists on the road to register and display their numbers clearly at the front and rear. More importantly, they should be covered by third-party policies to be fair to other road users. These idiots think they are rich and free to bully other road users because their bicycles cost more than a motorcycle and they are not traceable in their colourful tight clown suits.

Now, it is time that cyclists be regulated. Since they don't even stop at traffic lights, then make all of them take Basic Theory and Advanced Theory tests like other vehicle operators on the road.

Last edited:

thomasfoster

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the owner of a web software development company https://mlsdev.com/blog/71-development-of-mobile-apps-for-food-delivery-services, you should choose a team that has experienced developers who are skilled in the specific industry you require. A project manager is essential for ensuring the project's successful completion. They oversee the whole process, from planning to implementation. If you're looking to hire a web development team, it is important to select an experienced one with a wide range of skills. This way, you'll be able to select the right people for your project.

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these cunts want to show off their tight bodies, they shouldn't speed so fast on the road.

5a48d9bd7ee8a122dace4de7e5f510ed.jpg

7db6dd4aca5ad375f6b31190ab25f4b2.jpg

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are cyclists so aggressive in Singapore? When I was young, cyclists and other road users gave way to each other, on the way to work or to wet markets. Back then, everyone just trying to make a living but now, even delivery guys are show-offs.

Sometimes I get so angry that I wish to knock them off like pins.

giphy.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no need for bicycles to be registered and insured because bikes are small and light and relatively slow and seldom cause any serious injuries or deaths.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cyclists are scum and rule breakers. They expect cars and vehicles to give way to them and when they are on the pedestrian walk ways, they also expect pedestrians to give way to them.
scum

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
cyclists are scum and rule breakers. They expect cars and vehicles to give way to them and when they are on the pedestrian walk ways, they also expect pedestrians to give way to them.
scum

Cyclists are the saviors of our fragile planet. They represent the future of commuting.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
They expect cars and vehicles to give way to them and when they are on the pedestrian walk ways, they also expect pedestrians to give way to them.
scum
I am not against cyclists or cycling. I do cycle but these days, cyclists in Singapore are very cocky.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.