• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LSS : Grassroots leaders are the voice of silent majority

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. He must surely be the most colourful of all cabinet ministers since we became independent. I wonder what his family, relatives and friends think of him.

They must be proud of him, making a fool of himself & earning more money than you & me & you & me are paying him. He is an insult to our our intelligence.
Turn UP THE VOLUME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug science would want to use this, to try, wake the dead or calm the residents at Buangkok park.

The Grass Loot leader..oops! root ones, around my precinct, the residents avoid them like the bubonic plaque & you will only see them, when there are 'food' involve, 'glory' involved, election time...other than that, they are non existence..or like I had said."avoided like the plaque".

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bringing in 2.5 million foreigners to crowd this tiny island is doing something useful? Carry on loving your PAP and one day you will wake up and regret too late.

Do you want Singapore prosperous or become a Poor country? The answer is obvious. We want prosperity and we need immigrants and open policy. The challenge of course is to integrate successfully. We are a young country unlike USA which is made up of immigrants too.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want Singapore prosperous or become a Poor country?

Not when the fucking country screw and rape her own people to be rich and the people get fucked and bloody poor.

When only the fucking rulers such as the maggots in white get rich and rich by robbing the $$$$ from the sinkies.

Singapore is a fucking perversion of a country where the ruling elite entrench themselves and rape her own people with the help of kangaroos and police

FUCK THE PAP AND VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN 2016
THEN WE GO AFTER THE RUNNING DOGS AND STOOGES AFTER THAT.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya true, he can swing his words like the change of season. I wish he should stop contradicting himself.

When he finally take up singing & acting lessons..."man for all season"..ha ha ha more like a dish of rojak gone horribly wrong...& you have to sit in the 'jamban' all season...

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, please, no... spare my ears :o:o:o

You do not know how to appreciate talent...quote from SAM "I have great respect for Lim. He certainly is a man for all seasons.", "winter, spring, summer or fall, all you have to do is call"... ha ha ha ha