• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low's Nantah's Agenda & Why Malays (and Indians) Do Not Support the WP

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LordElrond advise PTADER to spread the news in a proper media on the danger of LTK.
The readership in this forum is not wide enough and given the imminent danger of a racial riot (as suggested by PTADER), please do send all your write-ups to The Straits Times, Associated Press or Reuters.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
LordElrond advise PTADER to spread the news in a proper media on the danger of LTK.
The readership in this forum is not wide enough and given the imminent danger of a racial riot (as suggested by PTADER), please do send all your write-ups to The Straits Times, Associated Press or Reuters.

There is no need for me to do so. ISD already has a file on LTK and know about him since the 80s. LKY screwed this one up very,very badly.

See "PE By-Election Results & What it Portends for Singapore" for further explanations.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no need for me to do so. ISD already has a file on LTK and know about him since the 80s. LKY screwed this one up very,very badly.

See "PE By-Election Results & What it Portends for Singapore" for further explanations.

But ISD's file is P&C and people will continue to vote for the dangerous, Chinese Chauvinist Workers' Party. To save the country, you need to spread the news in mainstream media as well as social media. I suggest you post this in Temasek Review's facebook page.

codex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither of you are indian or malay and you therefore have no authority to comment on it. You two simply sound like conspiracy nutjobs that everyone will avoid. And if the pap's token selection of minorities mp is considered an accurate representation and its not a yellow monkey dominated party then i'll call you uncle

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m very surprise that PTADER has been stirring up all these racist shit and no one has called the police yet.

Oh wait... WP does not have the habit of calling the police for every small matter.

This "racist shit" is a little rich coming from the "Malays-are-useless -m&ds /rapists,etc" and "Indian are smelly, shitskins, etc" WP Chinese chauvinists and "Guess the Race" racial bigots, wouldn't you say?

BTW, if you want to know about the lodging of police reports for "small matter", check with WP Perry Tong.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all anonymous, how to call the police? Who actually is PTADER by the way?

I am anonymous??? Maybe to you but certainly not to some of your colleagues.

As I have pointed out, the late Vincent Sear and your great leader not only know me but as the late Vincent has revealed, have spoken with me.

See : http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?112041-Are-we-obsessed-with-Goh-Meng-Seng/page3

You WP chauvinists, toxic racists and poisonous racial bigots need to make up your mind. You want to censor what I say by infracting me. That did not succeed.

You want to intimidate me into silence with silly threats when you are fully aware of the toxic racism and racial bigotry of the WP chauvinists and racial bigots. When I call your bluff by revealing this , you withdraw with your tails tucked firmly between between your legs.

Now you are asking your fellow race bigots to "ignore" me. At some point you WP chauvinists and race bigots and little samsengs need to make up your mind about what you want.

The world does not revolve around you and your race bigots. The right to criticise do not revolve around you and your little and fragile egos.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can count on the PAP to play up the race and religion cards, like UMNO in Malaysia. As the PAP feels threatened, sensitive issues are used. The true colours of the PAP is unfolding.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brother PTADER,come back to the TRUTH,we kill PAP and TRUTH shell prevail,God bless.

It is of course understood that those brothers from SDP,RP,SDA,etc are deeply disappointed,but it is only the start,not the end,don't follow Brother Goh MS to the road of NO return,follow smart leaders like Dr Chee who saw the way ahead for all of us and PAP as well.

Last edited:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So just another disillusioned bitter ex-member of WP that started dreaming up bad stuffs about the WP, then start screaming to the whole world about it.... and no one is listening.

Sounds familiar...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can count on the PAP to play up the race and religion cards, like UMNO in Malaysia. As the PAP feels threatened, sensitive issues are used. The true colours of the PAP is unfolding.

The PAP has long played the race card by implementing the racial quota system for HDB housing...

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
So just another disillusioned bitter ex-member of WP that started dreaming up bad stuffs about the WP, then start screaming to the whole world about it.... and no one is listening.

Sounds familiar...

I tend to keep an open mind. My mind is not closed to being convinced should I see credible info.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes highly possible.

The racial card was not played against LTK by the PAP since the white scums do not like to be taken that they will play the racial cards on the opposition.

But if pushed further the white scum will resort to such tactic.

And LTK has been foolish not to change his style earlier, by adopting a 'wider choice' of good candidates and this now leaves the possibility of what TS said, might very well be true.

Even if it was not entirely true, LTK has painted himself into a corner, surrounded primarily by Chinese comrades coupled with his very chinese accent, leaves a strong 'impression' that he is a chinese chauvinist.

Remember voters based alot on how a candidate present themselves and how the leader of the party is represented.

If I were LTK, I would quickly correct such 'impression'.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, the Worker's Party does need to diversify their intake of potential candidates and volunteers, not only to ensure they can meet the GRC minority requirements, but also to avoid being seen as a Chinese party.

It doesn't look like they have problems attracting minority candidates though, as we have seen one new one speaking out during the BE rally. I think what the WP may have problem with is getting enough commitment out of the minorities.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a joke. If ISD has this file, PAP already used it long ago. Old man even used chiam O level results, for whatever it is worth.

There is nothing on LTK and you know it. If you think simply insinuating and posting more of this shit is going to make people believe, I think you are very wrong on the maturity of sg voters.