• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lowly Educated and Low SES Pariah Siti Hawa Mohd Najib Talked as if she is a qualified doctor

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - When Ms Siti Hawa Mohd Najib's two-month-old daughter started projectile vomiting - "like the Merlion", as she put it - she panicked.

"I told my husband, this is not normal," the 40-year-old bank teller told The Sunday Times.

As it turned out, her baby girl, Aaisyah Humaira, tested positive for Covid-19 the next day - Sept 24.

"Luckily, my girl continued to suck my new-neh and tetek and I felt so turn on. I'm fully vaccinated, so my breast milk has antibodies, which is why I think Aaisyah managed to recover so quickly."

yq-fms1-01102022.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By her logic, a woman who swallows the cum of a vaccinated guy will also swallow the antibodies, protecting her from Covid.

Anda pandai! :thumbsup:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By her logic, a woman who swallows the cum of a vaccinated guy will also swallow the antibodies, protecting her from Covid.

Anda pandai! :thumbsup:
i think some powerful institution instructed her to say this because this lady is simple minded and easily to be manipulated. who will want to share their family photo to the public? what would they gain? what is the motive ?,,,,