• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Khiang's Wish Came True

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That shameless dog thief Low must be feeling top of the world now that his long awaited dream of getting rid of JBJ has came true. Now that JBJ had passed away, Low can now start to whitewash away all the things he done to JBJ to kick him out of WP. :mad: I am sure this shameless dog thief Low will lead his band of wayang puki pap apologists to JBJ's funeral to shed crocodile tears. :rolleyes: Also this is a message to all JBJ supporters, if you see this bastard albino Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang at JBJ's funeral, kick that white bastard out for insulting and sliming JBJ in the old SBF.:mad:

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_284282.html

"That brought him back into the House as a Non-Constituency MP, a brief tenure that ended in 2001, when he was declared a bankrupt for failing to pay after losing a defamation suit against five Indian PAP MPs, among others.

When he left his 30-year-long WP vehicle in that same year, after accusing his successor Low of not helping him clear his debts, he was effectively banished to the margins of the opposition scene here.

Yet, the old warhorse refused to believe that he was irrelevant to Singaporeans. "

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, we ve already known who's the snake that has link to thinknothing aka ? aka? and aka ??:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, we ve already known who's the snake that has link to thinknothing aka ? aka? and aka ??:smile:

did you ask your PAP mp baey to widen the longkang at Blk 171 Stirling Road to accommodate your diabetic fat and ugly corpse when you jump from the 9th storey .... LOL

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That shameless dog thief Low must be feeling top of the world now that his long awaited dream of getting rid of JBJ has came true. Now that JBJ had passed away, Low can now start to whitewash away all the things he done to JBJ to kick him out of WP. :mad: I am sure this shameless dog thief Low will lead his band of wayang puki pap apologists to JBJ's funeral to shed crocodile tears. :rolleyes: Also this is a message to all JBJ supporters, if you see this bastard albino Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang at JBJ's funeral, kick that white bastard out for insulting and sliming JBJ in the old SBF.:mad:

"That brought him back into the House as a Non-Constituency MP, a brief tenure that ended in 2001, when he was declared a bankrupt for failing to pay after losing a defamation suit against five Indian PAP MPs, among others.

When he left his 30-year-long WP vehicle in that same year, after accusing his successor Low of not helping him clear his debts, he was effectively banished to the margins of the opposition scene here.

Yet, the old warhorse refused to believe that he was irrelevant to Singaporeans. "

How u know tat is Hougang Low wish? He told u a secret is it? U let him screw your pussy so he told u his secret wish is it? U r a PAP-SDP-RP running dog, a liar and word twister. U r a shameless dog.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was naturally curious at the points raised about LTK and JBJ. Came across this article: http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.cfm?ArticleID=713 "Is the Lion out of politics? The JBJ saga"

One point was raised that was seen as very relevant in May 2001.
"It seems that twists and turns happen only in the opposition ranks. Once again Singapore is cursed of a weakened and fractured opposition just before a General Election. All this serves the PAP well; they can concentrate on setting the agenda without worrying too much about how the opposition will attack their policies. The opposition is too busy attacking themselves."
Looking at available videos of the opposition, it seems more feasible if they engage each other on the basis of a common platform rather than a single party. This will allow them to keep their separate identities and uniqueness.

At the same time, under a common umbrella, they will provide one clear point of focus to the voters. Thus gaining the confidence of more voters.

Then it will not be about LTK or JBJ as in the past.

For the future it will be LTK/CSJ/ST/CST providing a common service to the voters.

Perhaps their slogan can be:

"a vote for LTK/CSJ/ST/CST = a vote for sanity"

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

You have to change your avatar.

I just spoke to Andrew Loh Hong Puey at JBJ's wake. He's not the one in the pic.

The Andrew Loh in real life is about 1.8m tall, does not wear glasses, moderately long hair and his face is pocker-marked.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
U said to NamQiong:
Bro,

I just spoke to Andrew Loh Hong Puey at JBJ's wake. He's not the one in the pic.

The Andrew Loh in real life is about 1.8m tall, does not wear glasses, moderately long hair and his face is pocker-marked.

That prove NamQiong is been lying to everybody. She anyhow put that pix and say it's Andrew Loh but now u know tat is NOT TRUE. I say before, NamQiong is a LIAR, a shameless word TWISTER and metally ILL. And U leh? U r bootlicking her!

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal

This dog can write and bark too :p

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Pocked marked ?? Yucks!!:biggrin:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, see all those wayang pukies shedding crocodile tears at JBJ's funeral really make my blood boil. KNN if they really respect him, why did LTK and his bunch of fucking cronies kicked JBJ out of WP CEC and refuse to help him in his court case? They practically kick him out onto the street to be devour by his enemies, and in the process get rewarded with a seat in Hougang. Ptui! And that Cheebyekia YSL, knn shed the most crocodile tears waxing lyrical about JBJ in his blog, but go and vote for JBJ's tormentor. Ptui!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, see all those wayang pukies shedding crocodile tears at JBJ's funeral really make my blood boil. KNN if they really respect him, why did LTK and his bunch of fucking cronies kicked JBJ out of WP CEC and refuse to help him in his court case? They practically kick him out onto the street to be devour by his enemies, and in the process get rewarded with a seat in Hougang. Ptui! And that Cheebyekia YSL, knn shed the most crocodile tears waxing lyrical about JBJ in his blog, but go and vote for JBJ's tormentor. Ptui!

u r really a numbskull. want to put up a pic and put up a common pic that could be of anyone.

heck that pic could even be me, but hey i aint 1.8m tall.

btw, hougang voted in LTK before JBJ left WP. get ur facts straight.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw S L calling PAP HQ immediately after he left JBJ's memorial service at Hong Lim:

"Hey boss, I am only wayanging, don't cut my year end bonus okay? "

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r really a numbskull. want to put up a pic and put up a common pic that could be of anyone.

heck that pic could even be me, but hey i aint 1.8m tall.

btw, hougang voted in LTK before JBJ left WP. get ur facts straight.

Hi Melvin Tan,

Hows ah bee? :rolleyes:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw S L calling PAP HQ immediately after he left JBJ's memorial service at Hong Lim:

"Hey boss, I am only wayanging, don't cut my year end bonus okay? "

Those Wayang puki fuckers, when JBJ was down, they give him the hardest kick and threw him to the dogs. Now seeing so many outpouring of condolences from the public, these muthefucking wayang puki led by that dog thief Low shameless shed crocodile tears and act so sad..KNNBPUACB..shameless running dogs of the MIW :mad:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Wayang puki fuckers, when JBJ was down, they give him the hardest kick and threw him to the dogs. Now seeing so many outpouring of condolences from the public, these muthefucking wayang puki led by that dog thief Low shameless shed crocodile tears and act so sad..KNNBPUACB..shameless running dogs of the MIW :mad:

dun worry.

when you are down, you will get the worse of all kicks coming your way.

two years to go, lets see how much of display can you put up.