• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low SESs not happy with unhappy MP holding 2 jobs

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chen Show Mao is a loser. He probably would have been canned if he stayed on. No self respecting conglomerate would want to associate themselves with the oppies and risk the ire of the PAP.
Risk the ire,U mean like how Facebook Jew executive bitchslapped the hell out of PAP,that mainstream media had to jump in and

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's face it, these mp's are either in the civil service, stat boards or helming their business and / or high up the food chain in their orgns. if they were just a normal salaried worker (save for the mps sessions in the evenings and walkabouts during the weekends), do you honestly believe that their bosses would give them time off to attend meetings, call and liaise with their grasslooters during company time, cut ribbons, take time off ; leave early to attend charitable events, campaign during erection time etc? unlike the fulltime wp mp's, they'd be shown the front door in double quick time :oops:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's face it, these mp's are either in the civil service, stat boards or helming their business and / or high up the food chain in their orgns. if they were just a normal salaried worker (save for the mps sessions in the evenings and walkabouts during the weekends), do you honestly believe that their bosses would give them time off to attend meetings, call and liaise with their grasslooters during company time, cut ribbons, take time off ; leave early to attend charitable events, campaign during erection time etc? unlike the fulltime wp mp's, they'd be shown the front door in double quick time :oops:
It's all about the money....the highest roi.....if u had two jobs,one paid $10 an hour while the other paid 15k per month which one would u devote most of ur time to?most people would sacrifice most of their waking hours to their job,because it's their only lifeline,to the point of working overtime whenever the boss demands them to to the point of karoshi.why?because they fear losing that job,if being a mp is my job I would be there walking the rounds around the neighborhood every day like I'm the goddam security guard,making sure I do my utmost best to please my constituents so I get to keep my farking job....the arrogance of these assholes to ask for this and that and talking about their hundred and one outside responsibilities and various commitments and that and family life and work life balance, sonofabitch peasants do not even dare to talk about work life balance.these assholes do not sound overly concerned about losing their mp rice bowls.obviously they have a hundred directorships lined up,businesses waiting for them should they ever get canned....

This lhl is Looney,trying to buy loyalty in ur parliament with 15k to people whom 15k looks like peanuts.....will that ever work?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and talking about roi's, ricebowls, work-life balance etc, we haven't even started on their being competent for the jobs that they're parachuted and employed for - so much so that their absence wouldn't be missed as they've someone covering their duties. directorships are for cuntnextions to propagate their sole purpose of pappymandering :(

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So cute! You sound like Najib a week before GE14.

Chen Show Mao is a loser. He probably would have been canned if he stayed on. No self respecting conglomerate would want to associate themselves with the oppies and risk the ire of the PAP.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSM is over rated. Maybe he good as a corporate lawyer but he sucks at being an MP. Heard on last GE..his ward was lost..but it was the other wards that got aljunied for the WP. But it also proves..you can be talented in yr field but suck at being an MP. Pap has examples too...like Vivien..good eye surgeon..lousy minister...youth Olympic over budget. The Hen...some big shot surgeon..but lousy minister..and pap got even a one one up on WP.. lousy scholars.. lousy general's. Lousy minister .lousy CEOs..and still get promoted and get million dollar pay...pap bagus

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time got 1 MP...wheel chair bound and sickly and cannot MTP but also collect MP salary until he up lorry.