• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Low SES Sinkie Men Mating with Women from Shit Hole Cuntries!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
New study sheds light on cross-national families in S'pore
Those with local-born dad, foreign-born mum have lowest income, highest level of conflict
A new study on cross-national families has found that families with a Singapore-born husband and a wife born overseas have the lowest per capita family income and the highest level of family conflict, compared with other family types.

The other family types in the study are those with both parents born here, those with both parents born overseas, and those with a foreign-born dad and a Singapore-born mum.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another LKY-type pseudo-eugenics theoretical studies trying so hard to maintain racial superiority using poverty as an excuse.
Hey CBs. Your race should marry more ahnehs because they are known to be more resistant to Covid.a
How's that for a fact.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another LKY-type pseudo-eugenics theoretical studies trying so hard to maintain racial superiority using poverty as an excuse.
Hey CBs. Your race should marry more ahnehs because they are known to be more resistant to Covid.a
How's that for a fact.

The cheebye will be very smelly and tainted after being fucked by ahneh, the baby will be a filthy half shitskin bastard.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's that for a fact.
Did they get albino son and cancer son?

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
A new study on cross-national families has found that families with a Singapore-born husband and a wife born overseas have the lowest per capita family income and the highest level of family conflict, compared with other family types.

Why they don't dare to say that usually the mum from which country?
Hahaha according to CRAZY RICH ASIANS, rich singaporean men marry women from developed countries.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the study is done by...? Lunch Actually? AWARE? :roflmao:

We may never find out due to the Shitty Times paywall. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wouldn't want to breed with a local born and bred Sinkie girl, eh? :biggrin:

Ie19PMsl.jpg

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low IQ will breed Low IQ ... this is not rocket science.

If intelligence can be nurture ... all the third world countries should be up lifted long time ago.

IQ and Race
PISA.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bless those Sinkies earning less than 3K marrying a Siam Bu girl. Siam Bu gals even though many hailing from rural kampung areas, they are still materialistic, eager to have the latest iPhones, the expensive branded handbags, clothes. And not forgetting their family expenses, and the need to maintain their family cows. KNN even if earn 5K probably still not enough to support the Siam Bu and her family.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I betcha the survey will say singaporean wife and foreign husband (aka AMDK) have the highest income.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true, CB regret marry a jiuhu CB, her family take all her monthly income n she ok, i still hv to top up her every mth ,CB ,father sick still ask me for money n even steal ftom my family members , CB regret gettimg married.Hope everyone don marry foreigners,chances are high getting into shit hole.
Will forever asking for money.CB survey , trying to brain wash sinkies to get married n prodzce babies, CB worse with foreigners.

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true, CB regret marry a jiuhu CB, her family take all her monthly income n she ok, i still hv to top up her every mth ,CB ,father sick still ask me for money n even steal ftom my family members , CB regret gettimg married.Hope everyone don marry foreigners,chances are high getting into shit hole.
Will forever asking for money.CB survey , trying to brain wash sinkies to get married n prodzce babies, CB worse with foreigners.
Sorry to know ur situation. I am single & prefer tobe single.