• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Low Caste Contractors' Guild Refuse To Pay For Serfs' Covid Swab Tests! Beg Bro Swee Keat For Help On Bended Knees! Or Else Cannot Float!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1590591621923.png

The Singapore Contractors Association Ltd sent a letter to the government on 23 May 2020. The letter, addressed to Minister of Finance Heng Swee Keat, stated that construction companies should not bear the testing costs of swab tests. The Association wrote that the industry was "caught by surprise" by the 15 May 2020 announcement about employers bearing the cost of regular testing of construction workers in future.

The Association estimates that each test currently costs about $200, and it will translate into $120 million per month for the 300,000 foreign construction workers. This testing cost will be an added huge burden to contractors, and the Association is concerned that this deepening financial burden will cause many SMEs to collapse.

The Association therefore appealed to the Finance Minister and the government for help to stay afloat, as the livelihood of 100,000 local employees in the construction industry will be at stake.

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...not-want-bear-cost-swab-tests-foreign-workers

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Construction companies choose to hire foreigners. So just pay up. No tax dollars should be used for these firms. Many of them are PAP cronies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Construction companies choose to hire foreigners. So just pay up. No tax dollars should be used for these firms. Many of them are PAP cronies.

If contractor companies have to pay to swab their serfs, other industries would be next. If I have to pay to swab my serfs, my business costs will go up. Would sinkies like to pay $10 for a plate of beehoon with veggies and a chicken wing?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If contractor companies have to pay to swab their serfs, other industries would be next. If I have to pay to swab my serfs, my business costs will go up. Would sinkies like to pay $10 for a plate of beehoon with veggies and a chicken wing?

Contractor brought in cheap labour. These cheap labour will remit money to home, draining our consumption capacity. No way, government must pay for the swab.

If you as a businessman can't manage, then close shop lor. There are others who will easily take over and offer beehoon, veggy and meat for $3.50!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contractor brought in cheap labour. These cheap labour will remit money to home, draining our consumption capacity. No way, government must pay for the swab.

If you as a businessman can't manage, then close shop lor. There are others who will easily take over and offer beehoon, veggy and meat for $3.50!

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry, we can always drop rents

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can afford to sit Mercedes and eat abalone /shark fins soup but no money for foreign workers swab tests ?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't feel sorry for such companies, for years they have been making millions by exploiting these workers.

anyway where got such a thing as make money from these workers you pocket, then these workers health benefit you expect public to pay? lan jiao

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
But sir john u like dat is raiding the reserves! Grass root leaders should sell sacrify and leak by example no? :unsure:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But sir john u like dat is raiding the reserves! Grass root leaders should sell sacrify and leak by example no? :unsure:

I've paid enough foreign serf levies over the years. Those levies should suffice to get a serf a swab. Or perhaps we could reuse the test kits for 4-5 serfs per test kit or needles to save costs?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The amount these labourers remit is a small fraction of the amount generated due to their contribution

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The amount these labourers remit is a small fraction of the amount generated due to their contribution

That applies to every job, from serf to PMET to CEO. For every dollar that the organization pays an employee, the employee should be contributing at least $50 in revenue to the organization.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot survive can ask their old prostitute wife such as Susanna Kang to step out of sentosa cove and sell their cunt.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS STILL VAMPIRES IN THEIR STINKING SOUL USING THIS AS YET ANOTHER
OPPORTUNITY TO ENRICH THEMSELVES.

THE TEST KIT FROM CHINA IS LESS THAN $5 PER TEST
FACTORING INSIDE MAGGOTS CUT AND CRONIES CUT AND LAP DOGS CUT

UNITL THEY WANT $200 PER TEST FOR MAGGOTS AND CRONIES AND LAP DOGS TO BE HAPPY HAPPY

1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

8lD7BvM.gif

AXWuo.gif

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will cook our own food