• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love this video!!!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck around too much, the law of averages will catch up sooner or later,
lucky never murder someone else, i say this as a motorcyclist, RIP

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought it's police SOP to call off vehicle chases once they exceed a certain speed? I know this is the case in Australia and maybe some states in US.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought it's police SOP to call off vehicle chases once they exceed a certain speed? I know this is the case in Australia and maybe some states in US.

Are you visually or mentally impaired or both? The police didn't even start a chase.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this is CBS fake news??
sketch-1642744712616.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends on the local force. more liberal forces will do so. more conservative ones will not. chase until the bitter end. Nordic countries tend to call off the chase.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Omar Ortiz

Omar Ortiz

8 hours ago
I saw this live and live down the street. The motorcyclist was not moving when the chopper zoomed in. There was also a trail of blood coming from his helmet. The impact was so intense that it ripped the pants of him, leaving him only in his boxers/briefs.