• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: I came to S'pore to study because Ben was enlisted for NS

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend runs a licensed brothel in Melbourne. All his girls from China. Very hard to get Koreans and Japanese full-time prostitutes. Even African countries bring in PRCs.

this guy know nuts about pros ....:wink: even malaysia and thai bring in PRC :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok let's see. I was there myself and saw all these shit 1st hand, I wonder where were you then?

I am not sure if there are any PRC hookers operating in Aussieland, there could be, it's just that I have never encountered one b4 in the brothels. Like i mentioned earlier, the Asian brothels in melbourne are staffed by either Korean or Japanese girls. Koreans make up the majority though. And there is no fucking reason for the pimps to lie about the nationality. In bogan ass country like Australia, there is a general fetish to fuck Asian women regardless of nationality, all "commodities" are viewed equally. Anyway the price you pay for these hookers are the same regardless of nationality, be they koreans, japanese or thai; the incentive to lie about nationality is just not there. And oh, most of the brothels' clients are not Asian men anyway. The bulk majority of their clients are either the angmos or Indians, with Indian men making up the majority, from what I heard and observed.

Statement such as this: "face the facts that most pros in austraila is PRC " shows nothing but ur extreme biasness against PRCs in general. The PRCs who are staying in Australia are actually some of the richest Asian you will see in Australia.

there is no fucking reason for the pimps to lie about the nationality ?

dont you know that korean and japanese fetch the best price among the asian pros ? :wink: where have you been ? :rolleyes:

"all "commodities" are viewed equally. Anyway the price you pay for these hookers are the same regardless of nationality, be they koreans, japanese or thai; the incentive to lie about nationality is just not there. "

you dont need to go all the way to austraila to prove your point . Go , take a walk around geyland ....how much is russian woman pros and how much is thai pros ? :wink::rolleyes: even when you buy real chicken also got different grade :wink:

The PRCs who are staying in Australia are actually some of the richest Asian you will see in Australia.[/QUOTE]

taiwanese also consider PRC ? why not you just say hongkee ? more convincing ...:rolleyes::wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok ok, looks like you still insist on seeing the world exclusively through your own lens. :rolleyes:

Pop by sammyboy sex forum and check out the number of ads involving PRC FLs that explicitly states: "please call/ sms in Chinese only" or "sorry to other races, she just accept Chinese chiongster only". Even some local FLs do that in their ads.

If more then 50% of FL PRC in sammyboy refuse ah neh ..then come here and talk ...:wink: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy know nuts about pros ....:wink: even malaysia and thai bring in PRC :wink:

Syndicates make good money bringing these gals to Australia. For Europe, it costs more for these gals. Where there is demand, supply will find its way to arrive at equilibrium. I know coz this melbourne chap was introduced to me. He wanted me to assist him in getting brothel license in S'pore. He operates a legal joint in Melbourne and is also involved in facilitating the movement of these gals to other parts of the world.

Not only Malaysia and Thai. I think almost everywhere in the world where money can be made by opening legs, PRCs will be there.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Syndicates make good money bringing these gals to Australia. For Europe, it costs more for these gals. Where there is demand, supply will find its way to arrive at equilibrium. I know coz this melbourne chap was introduced to me. He wanted me to assist him in getting brothel license in S'pore. He operates a legal joint in Melbourne and is also involved in facilitating the movement of these gals to other parts of the world.

Not only Malaysia and Thai. I think almost everywhere in the world where money can be made by opening legs, PRCs will be there.

yes ..i agreed that PRC pros is going international in the recent years ...even in japan they try to con tourist that they are japanese so that their CB value goes up ...:biggrin::wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If more then 50% of FL PRC in sammyboy refuse ah neh ..then come here and talk ...:wink: :rolleyes:

Wah why you like that ah?

So many fl in sammyboy always refuse keling, that's good enough.

Reminds me of the person that sees say one chinese gal with a non chinese guy from 1 race then cos of that concludes that there are many chinese gals dating guys from that race. No need to give stats or anything just based on what he's seen. Yet if someone comes in with the opposite. He demands stats, studies, endless evidence.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok, looks like you still insist on seeing the world exclusively through your own lens. :rolleyes:

Pop by sammyboy sex forum and check out the number of ads involving PRC FLs that explicitly states: "please call/ sms in Chinese only" or "sorry to other races, she just accept Chinese chiongster only". Even some local FLs do that in their ads.

Yet these type of ppl wouldn't even need any evidence whatsoever if it was chinese men being rejected.

If chinese men were being rejected would he demand stats and this and that? Nope no need.

Yet if it's men from some other race being rejected he doesn't need stats he'll just say he saw 1 keling not getting rejected and that's good enough.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend runs a licensed brothel in Melbourne. All his girls from China. Very hard to get Koreans and Japanese full-time prostitutes. Even African countries bring in PRCs.

I am not a regular chiongster when i was in Melb. Like i mentioned earlier, there could be PRCs operating in melb just that i am not aware of it. In which suburb/ area does ur friend runs his brothel though?

The only one i have been to are the ones in tope street. There are 3 houses there only. 2 of the houses are staffed by Korean and Japanese girls. The last one is staffed by Thai girls only.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah why you like that ah?

So many fl in sammyboy always refuse keling, that's good enough.

Reminds me of the person that sees say one chinese gal with a non chinese guy from 1 race then cos of that concludes that there are many chinese gals dating guys from that race. No need to give stats or anything just based on what he's seen. Yet if someone comes in with the opposite. He demands stats, studies, endless evidence.

bro , if 30% of PRC out of 100% do not take ah neh does not mean alot right ? cannot suka suka talk only mah ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , if 30% of PRC out of 100% do not take ah neh does not mean alot right ? cannot suka suka talk only mah ...

Where did you make up the stats that it's 30%?

Just check out sammyboy fl section even local malay gals reject ah neh more than 30% close to 80% or more.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no fucking reason for the pimps to lie about the nationality ?

dont you know that korean and japanese fetch the best price among the asian pros ? :wink: where have you been ? :rolleyes:

"all "commodities" are viewed equally. Anyway the price you pay for these hookers are the same regardless of nationality, be they koreans, japanese or thai; the incentive to lie about nationality is just not there. "

you dont need to go all the way to austraila to prove your point . Go , take a walk around geyland ....how much is russian woman pros and how much is thai pros ? :wink::rolleyes: even when you buy real chicken also got different grade :wink:

The PRCs who are staying in Australia are actually some of the richest Asian you will see in Australia.

taiwanese also consider PRC ? why not you just say hongkee ? more convincing ...:rolleyes::wink:[/QUOTE]

Dun come here and post stuff like, "dont you know that korean and japanese fetch the best price among the asian pros ? :wink: where have you been ?" There is no evidence for such demand for Jap girls among the mainly white/ Indian clients which the 3 brothels at tope street serve. All girls from 3 nationalities are priced the same and girls are chosen by clients base on their looks not nationality. :rolleyes:
Come on man. May I reiterate,stop seeing the world through ur own little well yea :rolleyes:
The way things work in Japan does not mean it will work in Australia.

I can't be bothered to convince a fucking frog in the well loser who has such biased perception against a certain demographic of people. Whatever I say, he will only choose to see things in his own way. hyperinflated ego i guess :rolleyes:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you make up the stats that it's 30%?

Just check out sammyboy fl section even local malay gals reject ah neh more than 30% close to 80% or more.

Hey dude, ignore this fucking loser drifter. He will never take "NO" for an answer. Of the whole damn world, only his opinion matters and he will never admit he is wrong.

Probably got some serious issue in real life. Is he part of the "herbivore men" that is currently plaguing some Japanese men?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not a regular chiongster when i was in Melb. Like i mentioned earlier, there could be PRCs operating in melb just that i am not aware of it. In which suburb/ area does ur friend runs his brothel though?

The only one i have been to are the ones in tope street. There are 3 houses there only. 2 of the houses are staffed by Korean and Japanese girls. The last one is staffed by Thai girls only.

how much does the japanese girls charge per shot ? :wink::rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taiwanese also consider PRC ? why not you just say hongkee ? more convincing ...:rolleyes::wink:

I can't be bothered to convince a fucking frog in the well loser who has such biased perception against a certain demographic of people. Whatever I say, he will only choose to see things in his own way. hyperinflated ego i guess :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

FYI this korean and japs getting higher prices is only in asian countries. In places like oz for eg they cannot tell them apart nor would they care. Why would a jap or korean fetch a higher price when they look like chinese? :rolleyes:

Even asians cannot tell koreans apart from japs just from their looks but you know it's more for the novelty thing. This isn't the case for ang moh countries.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dun come here and post stuff like, "dont you know that korean and japanese fetch the best price among the asian pros ? :wink: where have you been ?" There is no evidence for such demand for Jap girls among the mainly white/ Indian clients which the 3 brothels at tope street serve. All girls from 3 nationalities are priced the same and girls are chosen by clients base on their looks not nationality. :rolleyes:
Come on man. May I reiterate,stop seeing the world through ur own little well yea :rolleyes:
The way things work in Japan does not mean it will work in Australia.

I can't be bothered to convince a fucking frog in the well loser who has such biased perception against a certain demographic of people. Whatever I say, he will only choose to see things in his own way. hyperinflated ego i guess :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you are really getting impossible ...all 3 nationalities cost the same ? depending on looks ? come on , dont come here and bullshit us . a japanese hooker cost 20,000yen for about 25mins in japan . Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

. and you are now telling us that they give up their good income back in their hometown and travel miles away just to work as a low income pros and share her rice bowl with third-country pros ? :wink::wink: . thats very smart :rolleyes:It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen . Don't think, it may sprain your brain!:rolleyes::wink: if you ever become a gigolos ..im sure you will not be a smart one :wink:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter is very proud of pimping his jap wife for good money. cannot insult him with puny offers normally associated with chinese hookers. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drifter is very proud of pimping his jap wife for good money. cannot insult him with puny offers normally associated with chinese hookers. :biggrin:

you still around ? did your mother tell you your father is actucally a gay thats why she turn to pros ? :rolleyes::wink::biggrin:

by the way , can you please ask your mother stop asking me to pimp her ? she got no street value even in africa . :biggrin::eek::rolleyes::wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I can't be bothered to convince a fucking frog in the well loser who has such biased perception against a certain demographic of people. Whatever I say, he will only choose to see things in his own way. hyperinflated ego i guess :rolleyes:

FYI this korean and japs getting higher prices is only in asian countries. In places like oz for eg they cannot tell them apart nor would they care. Why would a jap or korean fetch a higher price when they look like chinese? :rolleyes:

Even asians cannot tell koreans apart from japs just from their looks but you know it's more for the novelty thing. This isn't the case for ang moh countries.[/QUOTE]

This is where u are wrong. Your statement above contradicts what u are trying to say. Yes, Jap and Korean girls get a higher price in asian countries, u are right about that part. That is because the clients in these asian countries are asians. In Australia, the clients are also mostly asian. That is why they are willing to pay more. The average white australian chap that goes to the brothels there can not tell a jap, from a korean or PRC girl. But if you ask any girl working at an aussie brothel, they will tell u that asian clients are 50% or more of their business, and these guys can tell the difference. U are basing the pricing on geographic location, where u should be basing it on clientele. In this case drifter is right.