• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lots of singaporeans going kuku nowadays

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you to stay away from that crowded city.

Study conducted to understand S'poreans' perceptions towards mental illness
The first national population-based study on mental health literacy is being conducted to better understand Singaporeans' perceptions and attitudes towards mental illness.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Told you to stay away from that crowded city.

Study conducted to understand S'poreans' perceptions towards mental illness
The first national population-based study on mental health literacy is being conducted to better understand Singaporeans' perceptions and attitudes towards mental illness.

most sinkies have some form of mental illness one way or another. The 60.1% is confirmed mental case. the rest mostly have mental illness caused by the 60.1% , hence the actual figure of mental illness in sinkieland can be as high as 90% :*:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies read 2 much dat 154th so much so dat u can c sinkies oni noe how 2 parrot watz written in dat 154th ... majority of sinkies now dun even haf a brain of their own ...

dat 154th is ze root of all mental illness in sinkielan ...

UrBaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which sane person will vote opposition, send kid to puppy kindergarten/moi second school kindergarten, shop at that supermarket opened by that...

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
No coincident that increase in mental nutjob also goes hand in hand with the increase in opposition vote %. Only opposition supporting retarded nutjob will ever vote for the loser opposition

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local Sillyporeans no longer have job security and that's the main root cause of all these social issues.

Married guys find themselves not enough $$$ to service housing loan. water and electrical bills, kids education and even put food on the table etc.
Single guys at least less stressful but also find it hard to have enough $$$ to service their "KuKu Bird".

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which sane person will vote opposition, send kid to puppy kindergarten/moi second school kindergarten, shop at that supermarket opened by that...

Are you trying to make a point?

Opposition are clowns and people who vote for them and change or clowns too. No self-respecting businessman would want the whites out.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello kuku! Yes u kukubird58 ! Make a posting so that i can up your points.
hahaha....I am the brother of kukubird58....
he has stepped on the toes of the elites in sbf and was picked up by ISD and has now been banned from sbf....
nvm, I will continue his fight against the empty vessels and bullshitters of sbf.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....I am the brother of kukubird58....
he has stepped on the toes of the elites in sbf and was picked up by ISD and has now been banned from sbf....
nvm, I will continue his fight against the empty vessels and bullshitters of sbf.
hahaha...thanks, my brother....I am back....u can fall-out now.