• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lots of people waiting for LKY's death

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was looking around Youtube looking for old movies about Spore & came across a recent movie clip about Francis Khoo Kah Siang. This is the 1st time I've come across this name but I found his story interesting as it is part of Spore's recent history.

In case you haven't seen it, here it is:

[video=youtube;-yY5cHDVR2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yY5cHDVR2I[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the thing i dont understand is how PAP had so much power back then for such a long time....were people really afraid?or truly daft and stupid?or they were simply happy with way things were?

if such people exist today they would be national heros,not only were they dissidents they are true intellectuals.....compared to the clowns we have....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY's death will cost taxpayers lots of money ...big grand state funeral, grander than that of presidents. Guard of honour from the three services, home team blah blah blah. Grand fly past, 365 gun salute. Official cryers from the PAP.

Many head of states will come.

It is going to cost us at least $10 million for his final send-off.

Why, when he is just an MP? We have paid him well for his past services. Now, that he is old, applying the PAP ideology, he should be discarded.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johnny

Thanks for the video. I actually did not see this video before.

If ever this country should be proud of any Singaporean who brought glory to this country across the World like no other it has to be Francis' wife Dr Ang Swee Chai. Though totally not connected and innocent, she was detained for a week by ISD in order to entice her husband to come forth. It must have been ISD's darkest day to detain a female doctor picked up from the hospital where she worked who they knew full well to be innocent.

I urge everyone to read about Dr Ang Swee Chai and what she did.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johnny

Thanks for the video. I actually did not see this video before.

If ever this country should be proud of any Singaporean who brought glory to this country across the World like no other it has to be Francis' wife Dr Ang Swee Chai. Though totally not connected and innocent, she was detained for a week by ISD in order to entice her husband to come forth. It must have been ISD's darkest day to detain a female doctor picked up from the hospital where she worked who they knew full well to be innocent.

I urge everyone to read about Dr Ang Swee Chai and what she did.

I'm sure there are also others we should read up

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one?

She's anti-Israel, anti-zionist.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yUcChoeruLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c-QGtWzmAHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>