• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lots of 卖国贼sinkies that get upset with 1mdb but say cannot stand united against mudland

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously such sinkies should just give up passport and go become mudlander since you treat mudland like home and Spore like hotel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously such sinkies should just give up passport and go become mudlander since you treat mudland like home and Spore like hotel.
Mudland invade 卖国贼sinkies home and yet they can say loud loud I can only stand united against mudland if this and if that. Damn DISGUSTING.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland invade 卖国贼sinkies home and yet they can say loud loud I can only stand united against mudland if this and if that. Damn DISGUSTING.
And yet 1mdb that’s none of 卖国贼sinkies business - mudlanders stealing from themselves - these 卖国贼sinkies kpkb so much!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfucks like you equal PAP with Singapore.
You probably worship LKY with joss sticks and incense daily.
卖国贼 don’t act blur and make accusations of me based on hot air when WP is also standing united against mudland. It’s not the time to talk about the difference between PAP and Spore when the barbarians are in your home country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say there are some sinkie m&ds like @PTADER 卖国贼that chose race over country. Look at his thread spewing nonsense shit to cover up barbarian m&d invasion of ships.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The enemy of our worse enemy is our friend.
Here we all got to go head down down arseholes up high high to be tiewed to be kanned to be fucked by maggots maggotess in white while they go laffing and laffing all the way to their banks.

NOW DEMANDING WE BECOME THEIR CANNON FODDER TO DIE FOR THEM??

LANGJEOW!

TAKE YOUR GUN AND MISSILES AND AIM FOR THE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR FUCKING PAPER GENERALS
REGAINS OUR OWN FREEDOM FROM THE GULAG OF THE PAP

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You qualified as the no 1 卖国贼 .. You bought a condo in Johor and paying SST every day, you are contributing to Malaysia govt coffer and defense budget. You also instigate war between Spore and Malaysia in this forum.. You are pure evil!

What the fuck!
Why not have thumbs down as well?

Or a vomit emoji that can be used to show what we think?
Such as for this useless fucking posting
Sam boss
Add that please
1544667634700.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You qualified as the no 1 卖国贼 .. You bought a condo in Johor and paying SST every day, you are contributing to Malaysia govt coffer and defense budget. You also instigate war between Spore and Malaysia in this forum.. You are pure evil!
What shameless ccb lies you churning from your ccb Malaysian mouth again? An investor in mudland is called Spore 卖国贼just like a virgin is called slut whore cheater and an invader thief is called being a twin. All ccb logic from ccb Malaysian ccb liar bastard mouth indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What shameless ccb lies you churning from your ccb Malaysian mouth again? An investor in mudland is called Spore 卖国贼just like a virgin is called slut whore cheater and an invader thief is called being a twin. All ccb logic from ccb Malaysian ccb liar bastard mouth indeed.
In fact PAP should give me highest honor for my willingness to sacrifice my JB houseS to stand united with my home country. Long live loyal Singaporeans like me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap is our enemy. We have nothing against the malaysian.
Well what to expect from sinkie traitor dogs and bitches with the mantra of you die your business? Only know how to complain injustice but blind to fellow citizens facing vicious crimes by ccb Malaysians and say loud loud “we have nothing against Malaysian, they are not stealing slandering and harassing me and my family women”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The enemy of our worse enemy is our friend.
Here we all got to go head down down arseholes up high high to be tiewed to be kanned to be fucked by maggots maggotess in white while they go laffing and laffing all the way to their banks.

NOW DEMANDING WE BECOME THEIR CANNON FODDER TO DIE FOR THEM??

LANGJEOW!

TAKE YOUR GUN AND MISSILES AND AIM FOR THE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR FUCKING PAPER GENERALS
REGAINS OUR OWN FREEDOM FROM THE GULAG OF THE PAP
Aiyah you are your own enemy lah. Barbarians come and take over will also end up the same for you cowards.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know the meaning of hypocrite or not? On one hand keep on complaining about Malaysia yet buy a JB condo and boost consumption in "enemy" territory.. Instigate war between Spore and Malaysia and saying you are going to charge up at the frontline and shoot at mudland soldier .. hahaha more likely you are a 50+ 老处女 desperate to surrender your body for horny mudland soldiers to relish in.