• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Losers Liverpool hires new manager whose team beat them on last day of season

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Yankee Doodles are really clueless..

Who the fark is Brendan Rodgers?

The owners are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel..

The KOP will turn on against this Rodgers and the Yankees when the results are bad..

Mark my words, Brendan Rodgers will turn out to be another massive failure.. Suarez'll go bonkers once again, big time flops like Henderson, Charlie Adams and Downing will continue to infuriate fans with their limp displays.. The whole team will churn out inconsistent displays game after game..

Liverfools will just be another mid table team in the comin season..

I'm very very very sure Brendan Rodgers won't last till the end of the season.. By the end of the year, he'll be given the boot out of Anfield..

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brendan Rogers was the name circulated in Anfield just before Dalgish was sacked. Dun know why he shied away from the owner's advances the first time. I guess J.Henry must have thrown in a bed of roses this round.

I've always held this belief that the players need a coach that 'has done that and been there', someone the players respect and believe in. Capello or Van Gaal would have fit that role. What a waste!

The bright side is B. Rodgers is not a bad tactician. He did remarkably well at Swansea and is one of the young promising managers in the EPL.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normally i keep my peace whenever my beloved club is being discuss. i admit i knew nothing about rogers but looking what he did at the wales club on a limited budget, i willing to have him a try as liverpool is already as low as it can be possible be. He maybe young, unknown but he look like he had that fire in his belly, the hunger to succee. That what drive human being to greatness. As much as i dislike fergie, i admire him for always having the hunger to win season after season and he already a pensioner. I wish i am not wrong about rogers, and hope he transfer his mindset to the current underperforming liverpool team.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very very very sure Brendan Rodgers won't last till the end of the season.. By the end of the year, he'll be given the boot out of Anfield..

I recalled you also said that QPR will be relegated at the start of 2011 season. :biggrin:
You should take this opportunity to cash in if Rodgers apply his Swansea tactics at Anfield. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recalled you also said that QPR will be relegated at the start of 2011 season. :biggrin:
You should take this opportunity to cash in if Rodgers apply his Swansea tactics at Anfield. :biggrin:

He..He..He..:biggrin: My prediction of QPR being relegated was quite close.. They avoided relegation by 1 pt on the final day of the season..:biggrin:

As a Lpool fan, me'll give Rodgers 10 games to prove himself... But he has a face that would frighten most players.. I'm sure its not gonna be pretty in the Anfield dressing room when he's angry.. Hope he can give a good kick up the butts of those underperforming Pool players..

jw5

Loyal
Brendan Rogers was the name circulated in Anfield just before Dalgish was sacked. Dun know why he shied away from the owner's advances the first time. I guess J.Henry must have thrown in a bed of roses this round.

I've always held this belief that the players need a coach that 'has done that and been there', someone the players respect and believe in. Capello or Van Gaal would have fit that role. What a waste!

The bright side is B. Rodgers is not a bad tactician. He did remarkably well at Swansea and is one of the young promising managers in the EPL.

Rogers rejected Liverfool initially, because the word was that Liverfool was planning to interview at least 10 candidates for the position.
He didn't want to be just one of the many being interviewed.

As for his tactics at Swansea, the way to play against them would have been to press very high up the pitch and put pressure on the
2 central defenders and the defensive midfielder Leon Brittain. Neither of the 3 is a great player or passer, put pressure on them
throughout the match and they would inevitably make mistakes trying to pass the ball out of defence.

Don't know how come all the BPL world class managers never realised that but a uesless football armchair critic and online forummer does. :biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rogers rejected Liverfool initially, because the word was that Liverfool was planning to interview at least 10 candidates for the position.
He didn't want to be just one of the many being interviewed............

Most of the candidates were less than enthusiastic about taking on the job except Martinez. I guess the technical director's role has alot to do with it. Either that or they're holding on to their dream that they'll be the next boss at Stamford Bridge even if it means for just one season. Err....maybe less.:biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sang "The Gambler", "Lady", "Islands In The Stream" with Dolly Parton, etc etc................. :biggrin:

Never heard of his singing either! :rolleyes:

Selling chicken and football just don't mix! That's all I know! :wink:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://sparklingorstill.blogspot.com/2011/01/kenny-rogers-roasters-great-world-city.html

Kenny Rogers Roasters (Great World City)
Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #01-06 Great World City, Singapore
Tel: +65 6734 9492
Opening Hours
Sun–Fri: 11.30am – 9.30 pm
Sat: 11.30am – 10pm

Kenny Rogers Roasters (313@Somerset)
Address: 313 Somerset Road, #B3-02/03 313 @ Somerset, Singapore
Tel: +65 6737 6525
Opening Hours
Daily: 11.30am – 9.30pm

Kenny Rogers Roasters (Suntec)
Address: 5 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-064 Suntec City Mall, Singapore
Tel: +65 6337 2815
Opening Hours
Sun–Fri: 11.30am – 9.30pm
Sat: 11.30am – 10pm

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool fans should be happy. Now the Reds can play possession football.

Arsenal is the poor man's Barcelona.

Swansea (under Brendan Rodgers) is the poor man's Arsenal.

P.S: Liverpool is so shit, even Adidas don't want to sponsor their kit anymore.