• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser: Women Don’t Need A Man To Be Considered “Worthy”

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SPG slut was dumped like an old tenga, trying to find her worthiness without the big cock.

Celest Chong Is Single Again After Divorcing Her Canadian Husband; Says Women Don’t Need A Man To Be Considered “Worthy”​

The Toronto-based actress’ last role in Singapore was in 2009 Mediacorp drama Your Hand in Mine.
1.5-min read
  • Tammi Tan
BY TAMMI TAN
24 NOV 2021 20:00
UPDATED 25 NOV 2021 16:47

celest chong 1

If you were a fan of local entertainment in the noughties, you would probably remember Celest Chong, the sultry model-singer-actress who left the Singapore showbiz scene — and Singapore itself — to marry her Canadian husband in 2012.
Actually, it turns out that he’s her Canadian ex-husband now, as she recently confessed to local Chinese media outlets.

However, Celest, who was the star of 2001 Mediacorp drama You Light Up My Life and whose last project here was 2009 long-form drama Your Hand in Mine, declined to share more details about the relationship, such as when they divorced and why.
When asked if she is open to finding love again, Celest, who has been based in Toronto for almost 10 years, laughed and said that she is perfectly happy living with her two pet dogs.

• 1/3

celest chong 2

Celest Chong did a number of steamy swimsuit shoots back in the day

• 2/3

celest chong 3 data

She was also in Ch 5 drama Red Thread in 2009
    Celest also got candid about her views on marriage while giving an interview on Mediacorp’s Capital 958, saying: “It’s quite unfair ‘cos many people still think that if a woman over 30 is unmarried and has no children, then her life is ‘finished’ and she can no longer sing or pursue her dreams.”
    “A woman doesn’t have to be loved by a man her whole life in order to be considered ‘worthy’ of being ‘human’,” she continued. “If a man stops loving us, that does that mean our life is over? That’s actually a huge deception.”
    “I don’t believe women should be affected by these old mindsets and just take control of their own lives and ideas, and not let all their hard work go to waste.”

• 3/3

celest chong 4 data

Preach, sister
    In other news, Celest lamented about being homesick and really missing Singapore, which she used to visit three times a year before the pandemic.
    Leaving a shoutout to her fans, she said: “Singapore will always be my home and Singaporean fans will always be my family. The support and encouragement that they have given me is so important, and I wouldn’t be as strong or be doing as well without them, so thank you very much.”
    Unlike other erstwhile local TV stars who have moved overseas and mostly stayed away from continuing their showbiz career, Celest has still been busy dabbling in both acting and singing.
    In addition to making music, she has made guest appearances in two superhero serials, Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy and DC Comics adaptation Titans.
    She recently picked up Best Actress at the inaugural Great Canadian Sci-Fi Film Festival for her role in short film Moore’s Void.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just have gotten fuck n abused by the AMDK hubby. Got to please his man on bed, then got to do all the household chores on her own alone .

No news about her fighting for asset upon divorcing. Still wanted to influence other singkie ladies to stay single.

I banished her to India or Kuantan if I am the govt of the day.

Singkie Celeb: 0
AMDK: 1

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least Sharon Au had a modicum of humility after being pumped and dumped. This one... not so much.

My bet is that she became such an insufferable bitch after marriage, her ang moh ex-hubby banished her. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My impression of her has been that she's trying very hard to act high-class and sophisticated but failed miserably. She didn't seen to have any kakis during her stint at mediacock as well, meaning her 人缘 sucks. And her roles are forgettable to say the least.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm converted to being a lesbo.....

Alternatively, a full-time dildo and cat lady.

Unless of course, some chump decides to hook up with her. If/when that happens, the local presstitutes will give media coverage to it. :cool:

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Celest Chong Is Single Again After Divorcing Her Canadian Husband; Says Women Don’t Need A Man To Be Considered “Worthy”​

= 马后炮! :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU: