• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorong 13 Geylang Incident

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone with a good heart shares freely at SBF. Why are you always asking to be paid to do something and I'm not just talking about info. You said you want to write a book because of your previous vocation as a civil servant but at every opportunity you seem to bait everyone including your ex-colleagues as to your book and your need for monetary gains.

Let's have some personal respect lah bro. If you want to tell your ex-colleagues that you will write a tell all if somehow you get some money and that the money will allow you to jiak hong and then to forget about the book then please do it openly here or openly with them. Your book reads like many other sad cases of ex-civil servants who had it easy in life under the PAPzis.

This is the real world bro. In the real world, we work hard for our keeps. We do not cheapen ourselves in order to get a free drink or a free fuck!

Relax lah bro. The part asking for $$$ was just a joke. Those who know me will know I was merely joking with television. Have a good day, bro.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://geylangchecker.blogspot.sg/

l9J1C.jpg

http://www.irbstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ISP9950

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
369 fight with 08 Ar.... Who is resident of lor 13?

Better give you the answer if not one bro here will accuse me of being $$$-face. Not sure but either Chuan Hai or Chuan San - lau jio pai. One of their senior chaps ranroad about 6 months ago for fighting incident at Lor 13. His nick? Pohpiah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better give you the answer if not one bro here will accuse me of being $$$-face. Not sure but either Chuan Hai or Chuan San - lau jio pai. One of their senior chaps ranroad about 6 months ago for fighting incident at Lor 13. His nick? Pohpiah.

SBF sex site got a forummer with the same nick.....same person boh?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax lah bro. The part asking for $$$ was just a joke. Those who know me will know I was merely joking with television. Have a good day, bro.

And you too bro. You do know that your past and your posts do attract attention even or especially unwanted attention. Keep cool and fly the flag high and proud. And do what you 'promised' to do. We do not know each other but someday we may have the opportunity to do so. SBF people are good people by and large. We must keep up with our drumming.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lor 6 is 32 territory. Thought the kpt closed down quite awhile ago. Used to sell tim sum. Upstairs used to have gambling den - pai kow and si ki pee.

the mats probably miss the dangdut clubs of old........datok rajah and chan mali chan....now part of the highway liao

Coffeshop also got big TV and Karaoke set installed.. Saw one skinny old Mat in his 70s wearing a hilarious 2 tone skinny jeans.. Red colour for his left side of the jeans, and black colour for the right side.. He was gyrating slowly to the tune of the dangdut song.. If Channel 5 got dance competiton for senior citizens, I think this Old Mat can win it..

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

it belongs to spring mountain..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lor 12 got one football field.. Actually good idea to open the gate of the field and let these rival gangs sort it out among themselves.. Then close the gate.. Let them bash each other up.. Like Gladiators during the Roman Empire.. Many people standing outside the fencing can also watch.. Bookies can also open plate..