• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looting addidas shoes during UK riots (guess with race)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EXDTXZRo8rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A wise woman speaks up in the middle of the riot/looting (with subtitles)

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kgwfVXSX4Fg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why I'm not surprised? -_-" If its in SG, which race? LOL

not sure about addidas shoes .. but if got anything free, these talents will be involved

silosomolest04.jpg

silosomolest02.jpg

silosomolest06.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MP-td3C55Yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good video of a citizen playing reporter after the looting.

He asks a woman looter: "what are you doing?"

She replies in a Carribean: "getting my taxes back.."

seesh.... does she even work to pay taxes in the first place???? :rolleyes:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sXcI-NL3Tro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drove by Balestier 15 minutes ago. Outside Balestier Complex, one Ah Neh was on the road surrounded by 7-8 others. Obviously, a fight took place earlier. Thank God the tenants will be moving out soon. The Indian disco pub is the cause of many fights.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drove by Balestier 15 minutes ago. Outside Balestier Complex, one Ah Neh was on the road surrounded by 7-8 others. Obviously, a fight took place earlier. Thank God the tenants will be moving out soon. The Indian disco pub is the cause of many fights.

That's balestier complex correct?

I once had to go pass that area and omg those shit skins were a terror. Just their prescence was bad enough.

That place has like 3 chinese night clubs above. Anyway i saw one chinese gal manning the entrance of the keling disco she didn't look too happy and i thought local sinkee chinese loved kelings so much. She obviously was too familiar with them from their smell and snake behavior to violence and other nonsense.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's balestier complex correct?

I once had to go pass that area and omg those shit skins were a terror. Just their prescence was bad enough.

That place has like 3 chinese night clubs above. Anyway i saw one chinese gal manning the entrance of the keling disco she didn't look too happy and i thought local sinkee chinese loved kelings so much. She obviously was too familiar with them from their smell and snake behavior to violence and other nonsense.

Yes, Balestier Complex. Tenants moving out soon as they signed 2-yr contract. Already en-bloc before these joints started biz but any constuction was delayed due to the economy.

2 CHinese joints there - Miracle and Yang Gui Fei. About 5 small Filipino joints in the basement. I avoid the 2 Chinese nightclubs coz don't feel good having to walk by Ah Neh disco/pub.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Balestier Complex. Tenants moving out soon as they signed 2-yr contract. Already en-bloc before these joints started biz but any constuction was delayed due to the economy.

2 CHinese joints there - Miracle and Yang Gui Fei. About 5 small Filipino joints in the basement. I avoid the 2 Chinese nightclubs coz don't feel good having to walk by Ah Neh disco/pub.

I really pity the ppl working in the night clubs above and their customers. Imagine having to actually go thru that keling place. Yeah just going thru that place full of them outside, by the side walk inside the toilets and so on. There's also an internet cafe next to the disco.

Did the disco/pub asoka used to be located there?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really pity the ppl working in the night clubs above and their customers. Imagine having to actually go thru that keling place. Yeah just going thru that place full of them outside, by the side walk inside the toilets and so on. There's also an internet cafe next to the disco.

Did the disco/pub asoka used to be located there?

Not sure about the name of the outlet there. Am aware there is another Indian disco/pub at Eminent Plaza. Not sure if still operating. I always stay far far away from ah neh tio - they are TROUBLE. And I always avoid trouble.