• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loong - lucky im not from Italy ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong -- heng ar ! my sinkees so meek, worship me, worship my dad ...

if they feel angry with the way i run the country, they are so brainwashed they will never blame me, instead take it out on each other, hit/scold each other, throw stone statue to injure each other ... but not me ... hee hee ...

look at my italian counterpart ... another billionaire politician like me, but his citizens not so 'guai', whacked him with statue until his nose/teeth broken ...

me ? citizens hate me, but whack each other ! :cool:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't whack our brothers, but I whack PRC meimei deep deep, diem carpe!
Loong -- heng ar ! my sinkees so meek, worship me, worship my dad ...

if they feel angry with the way i run the country, they are so brainwashed they will never blame me, instead take it out on each other, hit/scold each other, throw stone statue to injure each other ... but not me ... hee hee ...

look at my italian counterpart ... another billionaire politician like me, but his citizens not so 'guai', whacked him with statue until his nose/teeth broken ...

me ? citizens hate me, but whack each other ! :cool: