• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like this Sinkie not happy with PAPig

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He knew the ground wasn't too sweet, but he took a gamble anyway. :biggrin:

429e994c-bb87-11ea-b64b-070a892763db_image_hires_195523.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I opened the letter box this afternoon, I also saw a booklet and card from those clowns. I just left them on top of the letter box and walked off. Bloody trash!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He knew the ground wasn't too sweet, but he took a gamble anyway. :biggrin:

What do you mean the ground isn’t sweet?

GST vouchers, $9000 for low income earners, the $500 one-time supplement, $100 utility rebate, $600 resilience package.

How many times more than a token sum of $300 already? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GST vouchers, $9000 for low income earners, the $500 one-time supplement, $100 utility rebate, $600 resilience package.

How many times more than a token sum of $300 already? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
huat ah!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Had a good meal with the family after the CB. After that we sat together and prayed for our ministers health in thanks for the good meal. :geek:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pspigs still promise jobs, look around even where i work recruiting doreigners n give PRs like tiisue papers wat u all think .Job for foreigners n PRs n NS for citizen.CB

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tin Pei Ling confined everyone is getting $23K from the government, still waiting to receive the balance

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Too bad I cannot come back to vote PAP