• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like Amos Yee is now old news

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sound, no picture. Hope he is buried alive somewhere or better still, raped by monster dicks and then hung drawn and quartered.

Loving it.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since he came into the limelight, he has neither gained any allies nor patrons.

This per-pubescent prick with overgrown pubes on his head just needed a platform to whine and squeal like a pig led to slaughter, managing to piss off his entire audience and supporters alike.

He is the ultimate keyboard warrior, the personification of what can go wrong when parents (and that includes me), feed the sense of self-entitlement and false confidence to a child who then grows up craving for attention.

And now, with the social networking and google, social "norms", as far as this little fuck is concerned, means nothing, as the chances of finding the same whackjob become so simple that the "norm" becomes the delusion of numbers in cyberspace. Just like how a person can search for "hairy lesbians eating orang utan testicles" and probably find a fan club for it, Amos Yee validated his behavior behind "freedom of speech" to mask the vast social awkwardness beneath his common variety grade A loser true personality.

I only wish the little fuck actually had a chance to go to the "land of the free", i.e.- USA. Let him go there and pass commentary the negatives in US, viz, the vast number of homeless, the broken healthcare system, the gang wars or school shootings.

I bet anyone good money that if he stayed there and criticized the "American Dream" as much as he mocked Singapore, he would have by now have experienced some violence inflicted on his little shithead.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Amos Yee is a perverse version of Charlie Chaplin, Jerry Lewis and Jim Carey rolled into one.

Minus fame, fortune and fucking common sense.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'd rather listen to the childish, haughty rantings of a 17 year old than the delusional repetitive diatribe of a gay dickhead who refuses to accept the truth