• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like 2024 will be a more fucked-up year than the previous one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know what kind of companies Amazon and Google really are, you should be rejoicing.

2024, the year of relevations and 'draining the swamp'.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
2024, the year of relevations and 'draining the swamp'.
Chicken Wig.jpg

The CDC vouchers are our "chicken wings"

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news! Poor sinkies will be praying for more goodies when Laolan Wong make his budget speech next month.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The higher level finally realised abit of what I have preached but still a far stretch from it, that a company doesn't need so many Staffs at all.
The world just need only about at most 30% of the current working workforce.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news! Poor sinkies will be praying for more goodies when Laolan Wong make his budget speech next month.

As I've said before, the more they give those 'goodies', the worse the inflation becomes. It's like giving someone drugs to 'cure' drug addiction, or drinking sea water to quench your thirst.

I hope they realize this before it's too late. Or maybe that's the entire plan all along. :cool:

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The higher level finally realised abit of what I have preached but still a far stretch from it, that a company doesn't need so many Staffs at all.
The world just need only about at most 30% of the current working workforce.
Ah!
The truth.
Those WFH buggers are all identified surplus.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These companies boomed during lockdown. They over invested in their logistics equipmrnt invincluding cargo jets snd now paying the price.