• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look forward to sing songs with Hsien Loong at the NDP in August 1

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely it will be another spectacular event at the pontoon on the bay.

Economy no good nevermind but we must look to the future.

when you look to the future and walk around without idling, and keep thinking about NDP, you will hum songs you like and you forget about bad things.

Can you just imagine singing songs with hsien loong at the bay in August?

Those fireworks, those school children, those in green , and not to forget the reserves keeper, nathan....my gosh, i am already very excited, are u ?

Look to future, think about NDP if not YO, your pain will go away.

some more GST credits coming your way, very big deal !

dont worry about the investments, it is for long term for you to smell and salivate !

So learn how to sing national songs, it is your privilege to sing with hsien Loong ! I am sure hsien loong must be also excited.

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now write in forum also got be careful ! Otherwise, may be singing national songs behind the bars in Changi Prison.