• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Look at what the jinx wore during pinky's official state visit to the US

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed she should have better dressed and be more elegant in her appearance and presentation since she's also representing Singapore. She truly needs a fashion consultant to groom her image. I wondered why LHL did not intervene with her dressing to attend such an important occasion? Even the late Mrs Lee's attire was more feminine and appropriate despite her age.

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
How on earth would any one expect a person with an acute flawed investment judgement of "buy high sell low" have a great fashion sense?

Aren't you guys expecting too much?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, ok. how about this then? Although there's still room for improvement.

26799789.JPG

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, ok. how about this then? Although there's still room for improvement.

26799789.JPG

Wear like Empress. Dressing and styling consultant fee probably cost as much as the trash bin in the Singapore Art Museum. All used with Sinkie CPF money?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ma and my ma are mothers and wives of working class families and it is suitable for them to dress humbly and simply, even when going out for dinners at expensive restaurants. But the wife of a nation's top dog should be dressed presentably and not be a low-class obiang lao char bor like what we see here in HC's pics! Blardy disgraceful! Speak a whole lot for the nation's sense of self-esteem. Obiang as hell!

Cheers!

Loong is so lucky to have a humber laydi for a wife. Her dressing very simple, casual and down to earth like my ma.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like PM Lee's wife prefers to wear pants instead of dresses, and it also appears that a fashion consultant may be able to help her improve the way she dresses.

watz rong wif man wearing pants ah ?

sillypootians havf been sayying she is a he and he is a she.

sometime i totallee confused tooo. :biggrin::o:eek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ma and my ma are mothers and wives of working class families and it is suitable for them to dress humbly and simply, even when going out for dinners at expensive restaurants. But the wife of a nation's top dog should be dressed presentably and not be a low-class obiang lao char bor like what we see here in HC's pics! Blardy disgraceful! Speak a whole lot for the nation's sense of self-esteem. Obiang as hell!

Cheers!

Different, my friend. Different. Your ma and mine are from working class families, when attending big high class functions they dress well to fit in! Whereas Madam Ho high class upper crust royalty choose to dress simply in a high class function is meant to stand out and demonstrate power. Not the same, no. :cool: