• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Longer waiting times at hospitals with some patients waiting up to 50 hours for a bed

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
son of the gun is also a moron... you have not met him personally at Teck why...
During his stint, MOH was the only ministry/stat board that managed to implement transformation to improve our healthcare services in a practical way. Ministry of Environment, MAS, MOM, Defence, MCYS all continued to be retirement village with rampant oversights and corruptions in their processes (flagged by AGO). Gan Kim Yong's era was better and he really improved all aspects of our healthcare. I am disappointment that he is not our future PM.

MOH now also very cruel to doctors and nurses and his his successor implemented data analytics that screws. In the hospital setting, nurses and doctors don't only face stress from patients, patients' families and also hospital management who took orders from ex-military men and or cunt Minister without any background in public health and medical services.

A few months ago, a kind soul warned me that my delivery are now monitored by data analytics. It is not about serious matters like quality and defects, but also how fast we fill up the empty spaces in their warehouse. Fine, in commerce, this is like Amazon's efficiency. Good for hospitals.

Then, I came to know later that a few hospitals have also started to using data analytics to fuck the nurses why the beds were left empty after discharge, and fuck the doctors that why they took so long to clear a patient in outpatient clinic, to fuck therapists why they took so long complete a procedure...............and things like that. This is a new thing this year. It is very sad.

Last year, HR also twitted the basic wages of some doctors and pays them proportionally higher for medical procedures and operations. For example, a hospital doctor can take home $40K a month but his basic is just $6K (as low as 2nd uppers fresh grad in civil service). WTF??? Does having more operations allow the government to bill insurers and deduct more of your CPF money?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 hours is ok...as long as medical fees not more than $8.

See related image detail
I think this is because if you don't opt for expensive riders or private insurance, the first $2000 is payable by the patient.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat one less meal and save up money, so you can afford to go to Gleneagles Hospital and avoid such third world waiting times. :thumbsup:

And once the TEL Napier MRT station is operational later this year, the Gleneagles Hospital becomes very accessible for peasants. :biggrin:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP Ministers and their elitist families need to wait 50 hours for a bed, how do they feel?

PAP has failed ordinary Singaporeans despite stupid voters voting them in at every GE. Time for a change!
Is this the result of increasing our population to 6.9 millions and bringing hundreds of thousands of foreign ceca indians?
No planning of housing, hospital beds and infrastructure before increasing the population blindly.
I am worried we have not enough water for 6.9 millions population

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat one less meal and save up money, so you can afford to go to Gleneagles Hospital and avoid such third world waiting times. :thumbsup:

And once the TEL Napier MRT station is operational later this year, the Gleneagles Hospital becomes very accessible for peasants. :biggrin:
For the similar price, Mount E Novena and Mount E Orchard will offer better service. Gleneagles more messy.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no "incentive" for them to change as they can keep on making mistakes after mistakes without being held accountable and still earn the highest salaries and pension in the political world .
All mistakes are simply being brushed aside and citizens blamed instead - thus this time its not their organising the F1 or the lack of capacity that is the cause but sinkies rushing to A&E .